Mon 15 Oct, 2012 01:28 am
We do all off-page submission (Article,Blog,Forum,Blog Commenting,Bookmarking,Directory etc.) but my site traffic is not increase why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 27 • Views: 6,577 • Replies: 23
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Mon 15 Oct, 2012 03:11 am
@braintech,
If your content is questionable crap then of course site traffic will never get past a bare minimum or so. Just saying....
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 15 Oct, 2012 03:31 am
@braintech,
You keep asking the same question: http://able2know.org/topic/199180-1#post-5124769
0 Replies

smithpaul

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 06:58 am
@braintech,
i think u did something wrong,you must submit unique content in good pr not zero regarding with the topic. it will work.
0 Replies

jennifermartin

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:08 am
@braintech,
You should use good content and submit it in high PR sites. It will help you
0 Replies

Honey19827

Tue 7 May, 2013 07:04 am
My opinion is that you should use unique quality content in article submission press releases and social bookmarking. And also you should do social media marketing. Sharing your website's URL along with some information on social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. is the best way of boosting website traffic and for online promotion.
0 Replies

SandraElam

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 09:26 am
hi..
I am mentioning some tips. Try these tips it will help you.
Post Quality and Regular Content,
Write Well and Write Often,
Don't Forget Images,
Create a Powerful Social Media Strategy,
Let not Alexa & Page Rank divert Your Attention,
Give Attention to Website Theme & Loading Time,
Involve Yourself with the Blogosphere,
Assure Loyal Readers by Creating Mailing Lists,
Add & Optimize Social Media Sharing Buttons.
ayushbajaj

Sat 31 Aug, 2013 12:14 am
My opinion is that using social media i.e Facebook, Twitter, Google + is the best way to get direct and indirect traffic for your website. another option is that you can consult with any Internet Marketing company for this.
0 Replies

RudraPal

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 05:12 am
According to my opinion, you should try social media posting for your site. From that you will target lots of traffic and lots of people also visit your site.
Doing Video Submission and Document Sharing in off page activity. From that you will also target some other community for your site. By this way you will get some other visitors for your site.
0 Replies

thefasninja1

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 09:38 am
@SandraElam,
your comment is good. I like it..
will you tell me that which social media strategy is working now a days?
0 Replies

vijaywebsolutions

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 12:41 am
@braintech,
As per the SEO point view your on page and off page both are important. It is true on page contribution is 30 % but it is base. So first you concentrate on on page such as your site Meta tag, content and other on page related factors.
0 Replies

RahulAgrawal

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 04:27 am
@braintech,
The purpose of the SEO is to get the visibility of your website in major search engine not to get the traffic, for doing SEO simply you can increase the search engine ranking. This is what the real motto of the Search engine optimization.
0 Replies

vijaywebsolutions

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 12:05 am
@braintech,
I suggest to go SMM.
0 Replies

Michael Lalwani

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 01:44 am
@braintech,
Hello,
Then you to redesign your On page and put searchable keyword in the title and meta.
0 Replies

roseibarry

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 12:28 am
@braintech,
Did you put the Quality keywords & description in your on-page ? You should put the unique content in such way that the end user require. Do social bookmarking, Article submission & press release with some high PR sites.
0 Replies

jamegriffin

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 12:28 am
@braintech,
Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a web site. This necessarily does not include the traffic generated by bots.
0 Replies

digitalglow

Mon 28 Mar, 2016 11:57 pm
You should be use Social Media Optimization Like Social Networking Website then website traffic increase.
0 Replies

steelsparrow

Wed 4 May, 2016 11:52 pm
@braintech,
Website traffic increase slowly.. SMO is best way of increase traffic of your site.. the several site are there face book, twitter, linked In.., they also share and update ur blogs.. share with your content are quality and unique.. created blogs is updated and add day to day... regularly share with your blogs, images, videos for all social sites..
0 Replies

johnniewalk

Wed 3 Aug, 2016 05:33 am
@braintech,
Ok you are doing all the submission, but can you tell me that your keywords ranked top in the search engine..
0 Replies

burlesqueballer

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 03:11 am
@braintech,
What I have learned is you wont pull in a boatload of traffic from any 1 source. I have also learned you wont please everyone in the crowd, no matter how hard you try, there will be a heckler in the crowd, but do your best. Check out this wiki and sign up for as many of these social media sites as you can till you get carpel tunnel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites when you have done that as everyone else is saying, content is king, and not just any content, original content!