You will need to decipher the contents
Of each of three divisions
To find and then to solve
Each of the puzzles within.

Then find a final perplexity
Within your previous discoveries
And uncover whatever it's been
That's been masquerading within.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part One:

A list of things I have observed in a day …

1 Hen …
2 Ducks …
3 Honking geese …
4 Limerick chanting oysters …
5 Corpulent porpoises balancing balls …
6 Pairs of Don Alvaro's tweezers, tweezing …
7 Thousand Macedonian Warriors in full battle array …
8 Brass monkeys from the ancient, sacred crypts of Egypt …
9 Sympathetic, diabetic, apathetic, old men on skates with a marked propensity for procrastination and sloth, and …
10 Lyrical, spherical, diabolical denizens of the deep who put a hold on the quo, the qua, and the quid all at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two:

Five fearfully focused, famously flatulent persons with a predetermined propensity towards pugilistic pugnation and parable who hopelessly hit upon harlots, hedonists and hellfires … my, my, my … what has the world come to?

Part Three:

All the Allendale anarchists boldly boasted of brazen, callous, and criminally casual deeds of daring do in the expectation of effectively estranging flatulent fops and fanatics at their gluttonously glamorous galas in hedonistically hyperactive hotels, innumerably, inordinately, and inexplicably jutting juicy and jocular keepsakes, kantons, and kaleidoscopes, leaving languid laughter monotonously mangled and mauled by "ne'er-do-gooders", "nay-sayers", and nags, by obese and obsolete oracles, and by posturing petulant prophets, all quizzically questioning querrents - who rightly rested, reminiscent of sleepy, sloth-like swaybacks - touting the truisms and testimonies of underhanded, underrated Umbersmenches, vehemently vacillating in vats of wierdness while worshiping Xerxes with Xenophobic Xylophones, as the youthful Yangtse yielded the zany zealots of the Zeitgeist.

So ... solve each part, create the last puzzle from those parts, and solve that puzzle.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,060 • Replies: 2
No top replies

kev

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:33 am
Does the answer to this have anything to do with buddhism? Confused
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:36 pm
Supporter of the Uraniwa Kenjutsu Dojo :wink: