• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,802 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 07:56 am
@purushottam ,
Goofy and too vague question because there are hundreds of manufacturers with thousands of chip processor variations. The difference between one 1st and 2nd generation for one manufacture WILL be different then another manufacturer's similar set of computer chips.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 08:39 am
@purushottam ,
0 Replies

buildingplanner

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 05:32 am
@purushottam ,
First Generation intel core processor
1. The Core i3 is the low end processor and the lowest.
2.The desktop and mobile versions of these processors have dual core technology and Intel hyper-threading support.
3.In the first generation core i3 do not have the Intel turbo boost support. The Core i5 has both dual and quad processors and Core i5 comes with at least two of its processors the supports the Intel Turbo Boost, graphic designs and Hyper-Threading.
4. The Core i7 are the most powerful processors. It has four processors that support Hyper Threading, and Turbo boost.
The mobile C i7 processors have both quad and dual cores. The C i7 is the highest price and most costly processor in the Core family.

2nd Generation Intel Core Processors
It was first introduced in 2011 and it contains about 29 mobile and desktop processors, which were manufactured by Sandy Bridge architecture.
This family of 2nd generation processors was based on the 32nm micro architecture by Intel, and was the first to integrate the processor and memory controller graphics on the same die.
The 2nd generation processors include video performing encoding hardware, and a Video HD and 3D stereoscopic content for TV viewing, and support of full streaming HD.

Thanks