"Everything happens for a reason"

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 06:13 am
I don't remember who said it...but if its true then why and if not...then also why..??

absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 06:56 am
@TheRevolution,
i tell u the reason and why

the reason is rights
and why is superiority

there cant b superiority or superiority cant b if objective rights exist while lackin to b

in a certain way, rights are superior to superiority by being objective existin while superiority is infinite ends that never stop

so why, is a kind of competition between rights and infinity, for true considerations to superiority, kind of cannot not b there putin my grain of salt too
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 08:46 am
@TheRevolution,
Time is a psychological construct, so any "sequence of events" involves anthropocentric processing with respect to that construction. Philosophically both "causality" and "teleology" fall apart on close analysis. (e.g. see Hume).

Note too that "thingness" (as in "everything") also presupposes a "thinger" to classify it as such This is usually a human observer, but theists who might argue for a supernatural "director of events" are merely begging the question and hiding behind catch-all clauses like " the impossibility of knowing God's purpose".

Having offered a deconstruction of the foundations of the question, I would add that I understand the the impetus behind it involves our human pre-occupation with attempts to "predict and control". It may be that all we call satisfactory explanations necessarily involve reference to concepts of "reason" or "purpose".
Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:18 am
Of course everything happens for a reason--Dog has willed it. Dog will not be amused by this flippancy; He will know how to reward such slighting of His purposes.
0 Replies

absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:18 am
@fresco,
it is incredible how far ur hypocrisy goes for the sake of getting smthg by pretendin meanin a god by urself so to n for, yea sure that is all what u know a thing is the thinger, like u being all

how the thinger of everything is one when that everything is evil negative ways clearly, that function only through the system of kill to live, step on to walk over

wat thinger is that when the thing obviously dont belong to anyone and what answer are u seekin when there is no question at all that could b asked about anything since even nothing seem strugglin to survive over itself as nothing
and when a thing do not exist even as an abstract fact or present glimse what kind of thinger are u suggestin that could b able to do a fart alone then

i dont pretend being able to do anything but im sure being able to do more then ur god
fresco

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:29 am
@absos,
Either write acceptable English or do us all a favor and clear off ! Your graffiti is littering a respectable forum.
absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:43 am
@fresco,
u clear off from here, it is not even ur thread to pretend havin any right to sound givin orders about present letters and this forum is real so it speaks by its clarity such as my words
Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:45 am
@absos,
Quote:
. . . speaks by its clarity such as my words

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

Whoooo . . .

Unintentional comedy is always the best.
fresco

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:54 am
@absos,
Quote:
.. it speaks by its clarity such as my words

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BTW I have every right to respond to posts addressed to me, even if they are incomprehensible drivel as yours always are.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:55 am
@Setanta,
You beat me to it !
0 Replies

absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:35 am
the comedy is ur vulgar forced pride, cutin else sentences dont kill them for ur life, ur cheap ways reached an edge that explain all dirt

the forum is its own reality, any free standin point move represent the same reality in truth
my sentences are the clarity of the forum without any doubt ensurin its reality being true
aspvenom

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:41 am
@absos,
Are you sure you don't use a random word generator

percentage pointing expected there roundabout melt see truth truth truth reality truth reality see blow you.
absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:46 am
@aspvenom,
it doesnt matter what u r usin, the fact is to truth so the only right form existence is what point it clearly, then the word truth is enough and all

when i write the word truth that is what i mean so i never have enough of typin it, everything else i type is for me
absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:55 am
@absos,
n if u think that u r the maker of ur own sentences u r surely wrong
obviously im more clearly the reason of my sentences then u

the fact that my sentences are over intelligent is bc what support any sentence objective freedom is meanin the value of my means superior to urs or my rights or my fact or whatever u r liar for

but it is not the judge of our different caliber

there is no judge bc only truth exist, so relative supports are subjective which explain how u r gettin much more

i dont know how it would end as an absolute fact in all forms statin that only truth exist for real, so liars r gonna disappear suddenly while i wish they gonna b punished especially gods till the tortured get back to exist right for more then they had ever wished to mean clearly and to realize alone

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:39 am
@absos,
absos AKA imans wrote:

it doesnt matter what u r usin, the fact is to truth so the only right form existence is what point it clearly, then the word truth is enough and all

when i write the word truth that is what i mean so i never have enough of typin it, everything else i type is for me

So... Imans? How you've been?
absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 12:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
kaka wat aka is that how u get sayin smthg, a ke very well dave
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 02:34 pm
@TheRevolution,
TheRevolution wrote:

That's the Principle of Sufficient Reason.

TheRevolution wrote:
I don't remember who said it...but if its true then why and if not...then also why..??

Leibniz is probably the first one to say it.
absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 02:52 pm
@joefromchicago,
those theories are nonsense, what matters from philosophers and philosophy is the freedom and the existence sense translated in terms of words realisations so clear sentences provin a superior objective reference being an abstract concept that exist and support truly free expressions

but individually philosophy and each philosopher tend to stay relative while they mean absolute

if principles are the reason of things then the reason of principles is more the reason of things then ultimate reason is a thing then anything is only itself

this is much more clear logics use pointin smthg philosophically then all those paragraphs that deform logics use for relative life

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 03:16 pm
@absos,
Yeah, I've said the same many times.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 03:25 pm
@joefromchicago,
Usually at lunch.

That's not sardonic, I like jfc, and figure he can talk well with a sandwich in hand, which I think the earlier poster was attempting.