Is this guy for real?

roger

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:37 am
@ehBeth,
You ask that after a decade or more of posts sometimes involving political and moral issues? I am in a state of shock that you feel you have to ask. Kind of makes me wonder how many other people around her have the same question.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:03 pm
@roger,
Roger, you didn't make any comment disagreeing with Mr. Fuqua.

Your only comment on the thread suggested that you didn't think much of Green Witch's suggestion that the Republicans split into two parties, which leaves you with one - the one holding its banner over Charlie Fuqua.

That combination of observations struck me as odd enough that I felt I had to ask.
roger

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:28 pm
@ehBeth,
Your question struck me as so odd as not being worth an answer. If you had to ask, you wouldn't believe the answer anyway.

byeee
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:44 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The guy is just following the Bible. Does following the Bible constitute psychosis?

Frequently.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 07:21 pm
@Joe Nation,
Quote:
I've been calling people like this guy "The American Taliban" but now I think that is unfair .....to Americans.

Nope, Joe, that's unfair to the Taliban.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:50 pm
@roger,
You answered her question with your it aint worth an answer answer.
roger

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 12:44 am
@RABEL222,
I agree.

Your friends don't need the explanation; them others won't believe it anyway.
JTT

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 03:13 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Your friends don't need the explanation; them others won't believe it anyway.

But you just might learn sum'n, Roger. Are you so unsure of your own convictions?

Beth certainly is as regards language issues, so she really shouldn't be chiding others for failure to answer.
roger

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 05:05 pm
@JTT,
No chides from ehBeth, by the way. You'll have to look elsewhere.
0 Replies