Atheism and Pearlism, What is the difference?

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 01:12 pm
I only see one difference. I see that being an atheist only means that a person currently don't believe in a god, and does not make a statement whatsoever as to whether you are willing to change your mind given further evidence. While pearlism makes such a statement.
For non-confusion:
PEARL = Physical Evidence And Reasoned Logic
A Pearlist is someone who will believes only in Physical Evidence And Reasoned Logic

Am I correct?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,811 • Replies: 10
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 01:46 pm
@Mockingclown,
http://onelook.com/?w=pearlism&ls=a

http://onelook.com/?w=Pearlist&ls=a

But why can't a pearliest believe

Many a devotee argue that the idea of a Creator is conclusively demonstrated by the very existence of a Universe wholes constants are evidently "adjusted", some within a fraction of one percent, to permit the evolution of humanity
0 Replies

absos

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 01:51 pm
@Mockingclown,
no u r not correct it is obvious how u cant b objective and keep meanin to take advantage from objective existence to get to urself wills justifications, which prove how incorrect or discorrect u r

atheism is yes what dont believe in god, but dont believe not that it doesnt know as u that any could b a god, u can abuse everything that u see and force it as u want which happen daily from powerful ones in the world
but the point that all atheists define being atheism, is not believing god
so not believing what powers say, knowin that any powerful else is a liar, otherwise he would use its powers to do its will why would it use others for his wills when he got powers so exist, so it is a liar which is never true in the way it exists

b lieve, literally mean recognize else existence, so u have a share of existence that makes a sense of life but also u have a sense of else present that force u to stand back out of being
very smart me

what u dont believe existin mean that u judge it being liar so never want to share being with
that is why the word atheism is negatively, it is not smthg particular but to b opposed to theism
that is how satan as an image of being against god is shown too as being fundamental atheist that know all about god existence but hates it while having to work for too
dalehileman

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 01:59 pm
@absos,
Ab, please tell us something about yourself such as age, sex, education, nationality etc etc
0 Replies

absos

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 01:59 pm
@absos,
and to accept smthg it is never bc it exists, u exist too why would u accept else existence, when u exist u can exist as u wish on ur own as long as u dont force urself on everything as if u could b more in whatever u mean to take advantage from everything and get a subjective sense of being powerful so u could give ur mean the illusion of possible existence that can pretend bein real

u keep thinking of u from what u think god see u as, all inferiors that never exist but through what they could recognize existing

what can recognize existence is surely existin more so it would b more easy to act as present to himself and act as existin instead of runnin after wat exist as a way of self existin safety

it is impossible that such lousy logics could b meant for two days as humans bodies exist, n even those gods are present constant from existence fact that any n all endure so they cant sustain lousy logics for two days
that is why u n them become liars
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 03:20 pm
@Mockingclown,
"Physical evidence" and "logic" are ridiculously simplistic concepts when applied to matters of religious belief or its absence, which are technically the concern of metaphysics, psychology and sociology. As an atheist myself, the fact that a renowned physicist like Polkinghorne or a logician like Godel are/were "believers", speaks volumes on the matter.
0 Replies

absos

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 12:11 am
bc in anyways true facts n logics are relative and limited they are not the truth

the truth is freedom superiority that u can b inspired of when u mean true objective perspective and true stand or existence of urself being, inspire of to act as being or real with else that hypothetically exist too
and this apply to all dimensions what is more free n powerful on another objective dimension is inferior to who is less free and able to act upon else things, from that truth, n since it is the truth so inferior for sure always n in all terms which is proven from any honest mind of witnessin what is pointed as happenin now

what is free powerful cant perceive truly he is conditionned by its true dimension existence which is i guess almost impossible to know in order to b free out of truth since truth is noone while any free is someone

while what is not existing bc it has no particular ability on anything else not even itself or barely, has the objective character of nothing freedom by being never related to true superiority while gettin of being free bc the truth exist so present freedom is the minimal fact when there is no things there cant b but freedom existence not related to superiority but present meanin constantly nothing
so bc it has nothing to do with true existence superiority so true things then it could b relative true as knowing freely true freedom if it got objective perspective on superiority facts from being else freedom totally out nothin to that, it can know how as relative true free it is not truth freedom which is the reason of those objects seen, so it can get to b free from true freedom relatively from knowin it being else existin free too, then it can react as true superior relatively too by being relatively truly free
absos

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 12:33 am
@absos,
what i just justified is my mean to claim that, facts never matter even if they are true bc what really matter is only what is done totally alone constantly it is the golden rule keepin stayin free only, objective is a result of that true fact that can b observed individually
and objective value is due to also freedom alone doing constantly at a certain level it is absolute freedom not relative one so the truth as one conception that can never b seen nor over at any point
the truth that would force all existence to b true right as relative thing superior constant
u r making it longer to happen bc absolute freedom cant b but creative of superiority it cant recognize else to it to b negative or act in inferior terms
so wars for rights are gonna b of nothing freedom and relative true existence rights against ur kind but that dont matter and that is what u as ur gods mean to keep it forever the base of ur belief that right and wrong are equally existing always, so u mean to keep abusin rights and hittin of dirt
we will see if there could b a winner wars didnt started yet but we are forced to only fight u as u cant pretend existing nor having existence rights
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 12:58 am
@absos,
what u r drivellin constantly here superior non-existence fact is liar
nothin relative free is someone truth
u r conditionin which fact is meanin nothing
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 01:00 am
@absos,
what u r drivellin constantly here superior non-existence fact is liar
nothin relative free is someone limited truth
u r conditionin which fact is meanin nothing
absos

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 01:56 am
@fresco,
see the liar u r in claimin that what i write dont make sense, u prove how it is not only absolutely clear but how u can even make same sense differently
so how it is truly the language of minds connections n never smthg i invent
0 Replies