Custody Trial Coming Up

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 06:28 pm
I'm wondering if I have a good chance at getting sole physical custody of my son and supervised visits when he sees his father. I recently filed for custody after seeing marijuana at my son's father's house. He has also been driving with my son in his car with no license(suspended because of DUI a few months ago). Since then, I found out that he got caught driving on the suspended license and has to go to court for that. He also has a pending concealed weapon's charge that he has to go to court for. He barely helps support our 1yr old son. He says becasue he has a lot of fines and classes to take because of court, he cannot help. Lastly, I found out that he has let his friend(convicted felon for distrubtion of controlled substance) move into his home. Now, my son would no longer have a room to sleep in and of course of am terrified of letting my son go over there. What are your thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,451 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 08:51 pm
@bmcc9562,
Yes, you do. Make sure you have a good domestic relations lawyer to help you.
0 Replies