I'm going to do a small business, thanks for any suggest.

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 03:49 am
I want to do a small business, the product must attract young people, want to have a lot of sales. Electronic consumer products is my tendency. Can you give me some advices?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,304 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Atom Blitzer

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:45 am
@Javier Golliday,
A game/ gadget/ paintball merchandise store set up with paintball guns around the store with webcams that would let people from the internet take shots at the people entering the store, with some fee of course. I would actually move the parking lot to an underground area, and when you come out of it, you enter into paint ball war zone.
0 Replies

Gabriel Havlik

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 02:52 am
@Javier Golliday,
I think custom usb is a good choice. Because you don't spend a lot of money and this product is very attract young people, you can design to any size and shape, and print any picture you prefer. Google or Yahoo custom usb disk could help you.
0 Replies

amliNagar

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:46 am
@Javier Golliday,
Hello Friends,

Attracting the right customers can be both time consuming and expensive without the right tools and insight. At Experience, we can help you to identify which customers are most likely to buy your products and services - customers who will be the most profitable for your business.
Get profitable new customers: Find businesses and consumers who most closely match your ideal customer, who will be more likely to buy from you.
Target your best existing customers: Find and remove customers with a bad payment or credit history from your marketing list, so you can save money on marketing while increasing the pay-off.
Identify areas that deliver maximum return: Reveal who and where your best customers are and determine likely sales performance and areas for growth.

Best Regards
amli Nagar
0 Replies

Romen esko

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 03:49 am
@Javier Golliday,
Hello Friends,

Everyone has some ambitions to achieve. But we can never reach our ambitions unless we work hard and spend effort on it. In my opinion the reasons of attending college or university are exactly the ambition that every one is looking for. However, being ambitious is a good thing. Some people looks for a good position in their future career, for example you can't be a doctor if you don't enter the medicine faculty, and if you're aiming to be an engineer you have to study at one of the engineering faculties. At the same time we find some people who attend university because they want to earn more money in the future, because they are sure that an educated person have a chance to be rich more than uneducated one. We can find also some people their first priority is increasing their knowledge and having new experiences in general or in their jobs, and I can say that this group of people will be more successful than the other groups without saying that the others has ill will of attending university or college.

Thanks and Regards,
Romen Esko
0 Replies

Maxbond

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 05:14 am
I think that selling a usb device is the best option for you. Usb devices are must attract by young people and manufacturing of usb devices are not require more money.
0 Replies