Mon 3 Sep, 2012 09:06 am
1. YES! They will indirectly kill all humanity by being carriers of an unstoppable virulent pandemic inducing virus that will wipe out most of humanity past the tipping point where human civilization can no longer support itself;
2. Yes, and they will even create their own civilization after humanity has destroyed itself;
3. Not quite but one giant monkey will bring a rain of destruction to humanity ONE theater, ONE skyscraper, ONE city at a time;
4. Chimpanzees, apes, gorillas, etc... are conspiring to slowly destroy human civilization and culture by manipulating Hollywood into creating some of the dumbest movies EVER! Congo (1995); Ed (1996); George of the Jungle (1997); Mighty Joe Young (1998), etc....
Name the movie or movies that are obviously the plots of the first 3 points?
5. None of the above....we'll take the bastards down with us....
Intelligence will be considered a curse. We will be kept in muddy pens and slaughtered for food. However they won’t be as cruel to us as we were to them
Yes. Monkeys are well known for their empathy.
Though sometimes unbelievably cruel, tearing apart and eating their own children. On the whole however they’re probably morally superior
Even George's MOTHER hated George of the Jungle.
You didn't like George of the Jungle?
No sir. No sir, I did most definitely not.
Will monkeys and other advanced primates witness the end of humanity?
I hope not, that will mean the only primates living will be monkeys, lawyers and politicians. We know the last two are not humans.