Where can I find the price on some motherboards?

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 01:09 pm
Hi friends,

My sister's laptop is broken and we're trying to fix it. We're pretty sure it needs a new motherboard, so we want to check the price and see if it's not worth it to just get another laptop. Where can I look for motherboards? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Steven
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 11,858 • Replies: 5
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 01:10 pm
For a laptop mb? Ask the manufacturer or look on ebay for the same model.
whatiam

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 11:17 am
@McGentrix,
tell me the brand of the motherboard. or the brand name and model number of the Laptop. and yes you can always contact the manufacturer
0 Replies

TonyMccallum

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 01:08 am
@Steven Arnold,
Hello Members,

A PC based on one of AMD's current chip sets can give you the ideal combination of performance and affordability -- whether you pair a next-gen AM3+ Bulldozer with a no-holds-barred enthusiast motherboard, combine a fast-and-fun FM1 CPU with a budget board to make a gaming and overclocking monster that won't kill your finances, or find some happy medium with one of the many tried-and-true AM3 combos. AMD processors continue to benefit the most from motherboards that optimize power and temperature handling, whether you're taking advantage of AMD's well-known overclocking capabilities or not. In all cases, there are plenty of motherboard choices to nail down the exact list of features that you need and want most, and we're more than happy to share our choices with you.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum
neil123

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 04:05 am
@TonyMccallum,
you can search on Google for better results.
0 Replies

travisrod

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 10:28 am
@Steven Arnold,
You did not mention brand and other specifications of the laptop. You should enter the brand name of your laptop in google and it will show you its mother board specifications. However, I would recommend you to buy a new laptop asap. The repaired system would hardly be the same as it used be in past.
0 Replies