Why don't We Perceive TIME?

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 06:46 pm
@roger,
And you're the one who wrote,
Quote:
If you've ever driven a car, what does your speed mean if you only have distance, but not time.
Signature Roger

You had to ask that question? You're dumber than any nail I have in my tool box.
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 07:30 pm
Quote:
Lustig wrote:
As to time perception, to suggest that we do not perceive it is the height of silliness. If you've ever had to wait for a family member to clear out of the w.c. when your bladder was nigh unto bursting, you've certainly experienced the sensation of time passing.

We experience the becoming, but the time, interval between two moments, only intuited.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 07:37 pm
@sibilia,
sibilia wrote:

Quote:
Lustig wrote:
As to time perception, to suggest that we do not perceive it is the height of silliness. If you've ever had to wait for a family member to clear out of the w.c. when your bladder was nigh unto bursting, you've certainly experienced the sensation of time passing.

We experience the becoming, but the time, interval between two moments, only intuited.

I would suggest (just as an example) that the interval between foreplay and climax is certainly more than just "intuited." It is experienced and, therefore, pereceived.
sibilia

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2012 11:24 am
Quote:
Lustig wrote:
I would suggest (just as an example) that the interval between foreplay and climax is certainly more than just "intuited." It is experienced and, therefore, pereceived.

It's true, you experience each moment, but do you perceive, for example, three minutes? when you conceive three minutes refers to the total activity occurred , a mnemonic illusion. Three minutes is a short period of time.
Can you perceive 10 years? We intuit them.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 03:16 pm
@sibilia,
sibilia wrote:
Three minutes is a short period of time.

That depends on whether you're making love to a beautiful woman or sitting bare-arsed on a red hot stove.
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 05:46 pm
Quote:
Lustig wrote:
That depends on whether you're making love to a beautiful woman or sitting bare-assed on a red hot stove.

That's a psychological appreciation, not a physical measurement.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 05:47 pm
@sibilia,
FYI, physical is psychological; otherwise, you'll burn, and that really hurts!
sibilia

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 05:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

FYI, physical is psychological; otherwise, you'll burn, and that really hurts!

Some people believe that the pleasant moments are shorter.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 06:23 pm
@sibilia,
Depends on what the "pleasant moments" are. Mr. Green
imans

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 12:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
henheng disgusting pleasure expression urself why do anyone have to b forced to ur presence sight, matters can b disgusting bc they became real but u r not real so how u as disgusting thing is seen?

time is not shorter when things are well, it says how time do not exist but only free constancy wether as a result of positive freedom fact or as free present existing fact out of being true self so ok not forced to negative reaction of being killed, just peaceful zero at least so no time

while at the opposite fact of what gods keep doing opposite bc cheaper easiest thing to pretend done any for being out of that pretention free subjects each alone

the sense of being killed is the sense of eternal time as meaning that it cant b true it is nightmare where u cant wake up

which confirm what i said before about time justification, being the fact that noone can b absolutely true present out of truth presence, since logically there would always b smthg out of seeing the present to mean it objectively, so eternal times result for what meaning to b honestly true

but that is untrue done of lies by cheapest easiest way of pretending done any

bc when truth is real and noone then truth would make true ones fully existing while also then true ones are possible alone **** u and ur gods one day it is gonna b clear **** u

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 02:13 am
@imans,
YOU mate, are EXTINCT from the face of the EARTH...your incoherence wrapped up in illogical hatred only SHOWS the LEVEL of BASIC development in your MONKEY existence...you are nothing short then the MOST PATHETIC SUBJECT seen around this forum..you should be in an ASYLUM and MEDICATED you FOOL !
imans

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 06:27 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
as if bolding some of ur words or typing big letters make ur post worth more then mine in all means and facts existence of expressions present history

it is the same source and absolute fact in truth while it is obvious totally else freedom will behind, **** u and what u lie for a pretense of being creator of smthg, **** u there is nothing but freedom and mine obviously worth is far beyond urs at least for me shitty
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 08:55 am
Please, you must take care of your language.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 09:13 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Good point, Lustig: you are describing change and felt time. I report that phenomenologically, for me time (not duration) is change in the sense of linear before-and-after (e.g., full bladder becomes empty bladder, dry vagina becomes wet vagina--oh life is good).
imans

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 10:34 am
@JLNobody,
keep dreaming dirt how all is so easy for dirt, too bad for u there is no time in truth and when existence is true then necessarily only truth exist
so wat u r is never but what u r forever

now all ur lies about change and wetty pens u gonna put that deep in ur ass as the object of ur seat **** life, bet on my will to get there shitty it is surely a more credible bet then anything of wat u say

the problem is what u do not admit what u r just to get more, u really believe that u r sexy for anyone else as u believe loving urself superiority for real living one **** head

there is no change in truth, the word change is by definition clear opposition to truth, which prove it being clearly of lies and since lies cant exist when only truth exist then from liars as shitty as u whatever the size of ur **** freedom doesnt matter in truth

anyway to prove it it is easy, like ur easy way of lies, as if u can b smarter then anything true, try to picture anything and everything plus anyone and everyone against the smallest true thingy somone, i bet the **** u r would play the bet, well i guess u still dont know who win there and so wat happen next

as i was saying to prove it by the easy way u like, any lie by definition is a change reason of all, shitty **** u and enjoy ur endless changes of **** shapes smells colours so real life forever shitty
JLNobody

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 10:45 am
@imans,
Why do you intentionally try to be disgusting? A2K used to censor people when their behavior was as repugnant as yours.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 11:03 am
@JLNobody,
Put him on Ignore. His writing is atrocious!
imans

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 11:37 am
@JLNobody,
unbelievable that forcin shape situation, how me im the **** talk only bc sexys cant stand another so atrociously hateful for else, **** u for daring meaning that all is about ur existence, u dont have any existence right so u do not exist to truth and when only truth exist then **** u forever for sure
i and others and else exist and truth made us our ends too and our noends too, wat do u think shitty u and ur disgusting gods, being is believing hen piece of **** mythos creations, yea put me on ignore the problem is solved, as if my words make a real smell of ****, **** u for daring denying the value of my expressions, any of, and **** u more for daring suggesting that only u have freedom rights, u gonna b forced to dream about accepting else rights when u gonna reach ur end shitty made especially for u by noone but truth so forever bybye
sibilia

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 01:43 pm
Imans, I suggest you write in a decent language.
JLNobody

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 04:07 pm
@imans,
You are a perfect example of what we call here "potty mouth."