UNDERAGE PREGNANCY? Need Help Quick

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:34 pm
right, I masterbated over 35 hours before this happened, my semen landed on my stomach area, unlikely my vest, and unlikely my bed sheets, blanket etc, so anyway, i had had a shower the day before *22 hours before this happened* and i had briefly washed my hands to style my hair a bit before i seen her, she came just as i woke up, so i had no time to shower she was in my house, anyway, we cuddled, kissed etc, and then we both agreed i should finger her, I cant remember 100% but i think i might of adjusted where my penis was lying before i fingered her, anyway we done it twice, and she orgasimed 4 times, i washed hands througly inbetween, its been a day and a bit after this happened, and we are very worried, as she is feeling SYMPTOMS of pregnancy, such as feeling sick, headaches, mood swings,sore stomach, tired, bad appetite and she has just had two periods close together, so she was only off them for like 2-3 days when we done it, so her next period isnt due soon, as she had two close together, I told her if you are paranoid about pregnancy, and know the symptonms, YOU WILL GET THE SYMPTOMS, but shes worried sick, getting pregnancy tests and trying to get pills, we know alot about sex, but this was mere finger? i hadent fully ejaculated in over 35 hours as i stated before, and sperm cant survive in air for long, never mind a shower and 3 hand washes? also, she gave me a handjob, but she washed her hands after and she didnt finger herself anytime later that day, or today, I know the chances are a million to one, but what do you guys think we should do? we trust and love eachother very much, and are very mature for our age, no lectures needed, but we do need advice to be reassured on this? what should we do? shes 14, im 13, thanks and no time wasters!

Additional Details

her handjob was AFTER i had fingered her twice

we had a talk, she was fooling around, she sat on my penis, not bare of course, but we were both in our clothes, she sometimes made a small thrust which gave me some pleasure, may it have caused precum? and if i put my hand down to reacjust my penis could that of got her pregnant from fingering her after?

weve realised, the only thing that could of possibly got her pregnant, is the fact that we were fooling around BEFORE i fingered her, she sat on my penis (both clothed) but like thrusted a wee bit which felt similar to a ****, and i wondered if that may of caused precum? I ajjusted my penis so it was in a comfortable position after, so i might of touched my precum? then fingered her around 20 minutes later..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,702 • Replies: 14

Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:46 pm
@Johnny69,
I'm sure , as you suggested, that her symptoms are all in her head. But I do understand her stress however unlikely it is that she's pregnant. The easiest solution to this problem is just to go to the chemist or supermarket and buy a pregnancy test - and maybe a box of condoms. Even better would be for your girlfriend to go to a family planning clinic and get a pregnancy test and a prescription for the pill. She could discuss any other questions with the doctor then as well.
Johnny69

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:32 pm
@Pearlylustre,
thanks for the reply, its not as easy as she is only 14 and i am 13, we cant tell out parents, or get a prescription we are looking for covert ways to find out.. so i think a pregnancy teest is her best bet, thanks for the reply Smile
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 09:21 pm
@Johnny69,
Quote:
we know alot about sex,

You don't know as much about sex as you think you do.

Get some condoms.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 05:35 am
@Johnny69,
Stop fooling around at age 13/14. Neither of you have any business doing so.

And, if either of you thought it was ok, then why not tell your parents? If you are too immature to talk to your parents about being sexually active, then you are too immature to be sexually active.

But hey, that is just my belief.
0 Replies

Johnny69

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 08:41 am
@Butrflynet,
you dont seem to understand we are not having intercourse? we are just fingering and handjobs, even so i have a condom... I do know a lot about sex, im posting this question for ease of mind as pregnancy at this age would mess up our lifes, i honestly dont think shes pregnant, sperm can only survive around 20-60 minutes in air, and precum contains a very low amount of sperm, as it is most lubricant
Linkat

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:44 am
@Johnny69,
read coastal rats comments -
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:50 am
@Johnny69,
I suspect a leg pull.
Linkat

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:51 am
@spendius,
me too - but just in case....
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 05:58 pm
@spendius,
It might be a leg pull but maybe not. My daughter once told me she went to the doctor at about 15 to ask a similar question about STDs - when she was still a virgin. I was disappointed that she didn't feel comfortable asking me but glad that she got herself to the doctor. If you don't know any better then the fear is real.
0 Replies

Johnny69

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 08:27 pm
@spendius,
I wouldnt even dream of joking about this matter.
0 Replies

BrianaMonique

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:43 pm
@Johnny69,
Okay well..

1. She's definitely not pregnant.. So just chillaxx..
2. Yall too young to be having sex, so I'm glad yall didn't.
3. When you do have sex, please make sure you're emotionally, physically & emotionally READY.... OR [maybe not until you're married]
4. Please use condoms when you have sex (no unwanted babies & no unwanted diseases)

Hope you take my advice into consideration =)

Peace.. (^_^)
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 07:49 am
In my day, they called this "heavy petting" (mutual masterbation) and - trust me - it will lead to intercourse.

It is your responsibility to protect yourself from impregnating ANY girl at your age, so get some condoms. Or stick to self masterbating.

(I, too, think this is a leg -pull, since there is inconsistency in writing style of the OP, but what the heck, maybe someone will learn something along the line.
Johnny69

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 11:00 am
@PUNKEY,
the mutual masterbation was at separate times, and as i said alot we arent having sex -.- and as i said before its just wrong to think this is a leg pull! -.-
Johnny69

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:54 am
@Johnny69,
oops, i meant i fingered her at a separate time to her giving me a handjob ^.^
0 Replies