PSP tubes and animated graphics

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 06:29 pm
I got all excited the other day ... I was looking for an avatar and I got to thinking about signature tags and all that... and I was like.. screw this.. I wanna make my own... so in a fit of inspiration, I downloaded PSP 8 and the animator.. after twenty four hours, I finally came up with a collage that .. isn't all that great.. and I finally realized that this wasn't as easy as it sounds!!! and the animator... ugh... so is there anyone out there who can help with a VERY VERY new beginner?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,712 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Jer

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 01:11 pm
What kind of help are you looking for?
Soserene,

What kind of help are you looking for?

Do you want someone to make a collage for you? Or do you have technical questions you would like answered?

Lemme know.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 11:55 am
I've made my first collage... I need technical questions.. you got answers?
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 09:06 pm
...answers...
I don't know if I've got the answers until you ask the questions...
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 09:20 pm
I bought Paint Shop Pro 8 in mid-January, and I've been having lots of fun, learning the program.... I'm still a very newbie....

There are a ton of tutorials floating around.... my favorites are at a website called Graphic Allusions.... they have tutorials for Absolute Beginners.... and, they have the more advanced tutorials, too....

The Animation Shop section of the program is great fun!!

Looking forward to seeing some of your creations!!

PaL
:-)
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:43 pm
Great! thanks, I'll check those out.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 11:39 pm
Jer- I think there are too many to list, and at the risk of sounding completely ignorant to anyone who stumbles upon the post... lol...

I am a 100 percent newbie at the Photo Imaging stuff.... I downloaded the animation shop too, but I can't do anything but make one of those banners with the banner wizard lol... I want to learn the VERY beginning basics of making like... banners, signature tags with cool graphics, how to make graphics... what kind of graphics is it okay to use etc... the VERY basics.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 11:41 pm
Peace and Love wrote:
I bought Paint Shop Pro 8 in mid-January, and I've been having lots of fun, learning the program.... I'm still a very newbie....

There are a ton of tutorials floating around.... my favorites are at a website called Graphic Allusions.... they have tutorials for Absolute Beginners.... and, they have the more advanced tutorials, too....

The Animation Shop section of the program is great fun!!

Looking forward to seeing some of your creations!!

PaL
:-)

Here was my first one.. it's very juvenile, but I had fun!!

Click here
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 01:17 am
I have another question... I have just the trial version of PSP8... when my trial is up, if I decide not to buy the full version.. will I still be able to access my images that I created?
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 04:07 am
My first graphics Smile

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WgD1AkMbCt8zus1CcvKioPB6tHciRVgHihRt17LAdkVIO6AecymfjBWBD7s59zQWtJV0CwV6hOF5DdmXWidQaKYvsTYXHTizmI3O*qMZ8d*z1G3paPUtyuxINqN*QeRdBl0BKWumSE0/Mama's%20Fallen%20Angel.gif?dc=4675462099857968590
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 04:14 am
Is she a Luis Royo girl? I'm a big fan of his art.

The angel works well with the background you made, but one comment I'd have is that the text is a wee bit hard to read and not very "clean" looking. IMO, high quality text & text effects are among the most important aspects that make graphics look professional.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 11:31 am
I thought the same exact thing... but I'm a newbie, for some reason I was trying to do something and it told me that to perform this action, it had to be flattened or some such thing... so I pushed okay.. and since I'm new, I'd already spent HOURS just trying to get the right size and stuff, figure out the tube tool lol... so I was NOT going to redo it.... I was too excited.
I appreciate your honesty though!!
0 Replies