nimh

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 06:18 am
I like msolga cause she always seems so cheerful.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 06:47 am
Nimh is always thoughtful and educative and challenging. And cute.....heehee
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 04:45 pm
Dlowan has a way with words that makes me think and laugh. A very witty person is our lil rabbit.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 04:49 pm
Ceili has the sexiest eye!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 04:50 pm
Celli is resilient, robust, and long suffering;

she has to be she's from Alberta, eh?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:20 am
Bo Go's tag line succinctly defines what I love about Bo Go's postings and Canadians in general. Their graciousness and love of life.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:24 am
i think it's panzade's astuteness, and perspicacity which most attracts me! Cool
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:31 am
Oh, it's Bo...now what? Seriously, I love Bo's obscure and astute sense of humour, and his ability to wrap a crapload of symbolism into even the shortest of posts. I also really appreciated his invitation to lunch last month when I was recovering from illness, and not quite as strong as I am now (i.e., I can handle stairs again Smile ). That showed a true generosity of spirit, and I admire that in all who posess it.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:38 am
what pisses me off about Cav is that he can't see a genuine desire to see him, and enjoy his (and Ms. Fancy's) company for my own enjoyment.

"Hedonism rules"!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:49 am
I like that BoGoWo can talk about his pissed-offness, remember; it's better to be pissed off than pissed on...
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:50 am
explains my yellow brolly! Shocked
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:51 am
soserene
I like soserene's name, very calming, in the midst of wabbits, harbor seals, and leaping orcas.

BumbleBeeBoogie

P.S> Opps, I skipped a page. Embarrassed

bbb
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:57 am
I like bigdice for his jokes, and his plans...perhaps when things take off, you can fly me in as a guest chef.

As for Bo, hey, I was almost at the point of overcoming that part of my personality when I had to quite therapy due to the cost. Laughing Just because I comment positively on your genoristy of spirit does not mean I don't understand a sincere desire to want to see us on your part. Sheesh! I'll tell you what, I'll get over it if you can learn to take a compliment. Smile Those shrimp rocked, by the way (I hate 'btw'). I shall raise a glass of organic unsweetened fruit juice to "hedonism"!

While I'm here rambling and saw BBB, I must mention her prolific recipes, political posts and general good will.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 10:01 am
cavfancier wrote:
........and general good will.

hey Cav, are you in it? Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 10:09 am
I knew General Good Will by name only, really, but I do say I am "in it", but I swear, despite rumours, our relationship was purely professional. It seems being "in it" was confused with being "in him", which was an embarrassment to both myself and the military, although the navy stepped up in support.

As an aside, I AM indeed touched deeply by all the support that has been shown in the thread regarding my condition, which I endeavour to update monthly. Thank you all. I am not immune to real sympathy, just have a hard time responding to it. Now, carry on already...I have wasted enough of your time here! Wink
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 12:08 pm
I'm a black hole of need for Cav's Canuck folk music postings.

And BBB, true to her nature, flits from flower to flower gathering the nectar of pedantic prose.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 01:22 pm
Oh no, Cav! You haven't wasted NEARLY enough of my time yet! Laughing
More poetry, if you please...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 01:38 pm
Uhhh...don't bug me...I'm looking up "perspicacity"
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 02:10 pm
Cav
I have one thing to say about Cavfancier that says it all. He is a renaissance man!

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 02:12 pm
Eva
Eva, what can we say about Eva that will really describe the Goddess of Love. You have to spend some time in her Venice Villa to understand.

Eva, have you closed the villa for the year or are there A2Kers still lingering there?

BBB
0 Replies