My Opinion

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 10:16 pm
Okay I thought I would clear this up. I, as does everyone, have a strong opinion on matters. I do like to debate, argue, whatever. I don't intend on hurting anyone's feelings. I don't dislike anyone. I don't know anyone to dislike them. I think that everyone on this site is smart. They have their good points and good ways of expressing themselves.

I want everyone to know that I don't think of anyone as stupid or not worthy of anything. I know some of you will think, or write, that you don't care what I think about you. Which is fine if you don't care, but it is something that I wanted to say. It is not my intention to slam people. I only do it when it is done to me and I am never hurt by anyone else's slams. I just don't know if anyone is hurt by mine. I want to express that I don't intend on hurting anyone.

This is a post site and it is a wealth of information because of the people that frequent it. And things can be learn and taught, if done right. And I appreciate everyone's a opinion even though I do not agree most of the time.

I thank everyone for their different view points because it brings depth to the situation and makes it more 3D than it already was. It is great to be able to see with more than one pair of eyes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 883 • Replies: 6
No top replies

caprice

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 01:28 am
Well, you sound very sincere BlueMonkey. If I could offer you one bit of advice though....don't waste your emotions on those times you feel people are slamming you because chances are they aren't. Even IF they are...it's not worth getting upset over because these are people who are not physically in your life...they are not people who matter to you on a day to day basis.

Certainly argue with issues you feel passionate about, but don't take things so personally. I know it's difficult when you take everything to heart, but if you can put things into perspective, it helps a lot. Smile
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 01:46 am
Blue Monkey
Blue Monkey, I'm fascinated by your screen name. How did you happen to choose it?

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 01:58 am
I chose it because there is a bar in somewhere called the BlueMonkey. That and the SilverMonkey.

Caprice,
I don't take it personally. I love the fight.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 02:00 am
Ah. I get it now.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 02:07 am
I hope you get it to the point that I don't instigate. If it happens to turn into one all the better, but I do not go looking for trouble. Not fun.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 03:33 am
I misread your initial post. Don't I feel the fool now.
0 Replies