New idea; Theortical physics

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 03:23 pm
I was sitting in the path pondering. I was wondering what heat energy was. I know heat energy and radiation are differnt but I couldn't think of what the differnces and similaritys were. The internet provided no help to my question. Then it hit me, I remeberd that nikola tesla thought the sun was absorbing etheric energy and either converting it or just emitting what we call physical energy, light, heat, etc ... Modern day science admits their is an ether. Quantum physics calls it the quantum vacume flux.

I started thinking that maby Einsteins their or gravity was wrong beacuse I rememberd an old saying that goes back 1500 years or more "As above so below" I started to imagine the sun like a proton and the planets are were like electrons. The further out planets of the orbit were like the outer shell electrons.

This would mean the planets would have to be negative if the sun was positive, so if the sun emits light heat etc, then the planets absorb it but they must also emit etheric energy, somehow?

If what I state above is true then "as above so below" meaning the same must be true with the atom, I know that heat added to molecules & atoms changes their structure and so this leaves me to believe heat is & etheric energy, or life force energy are the same thing. Maby heat is a bi-product of etheric energy which must be millions or billions of times smaller then an electron

If anyone can find any flaws in my theory or if any physicsts can prove it wrong please be my guest.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,190 • Replies: 14
No top replies

aspvenom

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 04:47 pm
@Avendarito,
I think you were sitting in the path and smoking weed.
Take physics 101 course from a nearby college, cause I'm too lazy to correct your wrong mode of thinking.
Avendarito

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 07:55 pm
@aspvenom,
So I'm wrong? But you con't explain how ? lol & yeah I was smoking a fat joint I eventaully fell asleep in the bath and woke up and it was all cold n ****.
Avendarito

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 07:57 pm
@aspvenom,
You can kinda tell that I'm still stoned in my typing, heaps of typo's and spelling mistakes, crack ups.
0 Replies

AmericanAmerica

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 08:41 pm
@Avendarito,
Sounds like you got the right idea, don't let your mind be constraied to the typical mainstream way of thinking
roger

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 08:50 pm
@AmericanAmerica,
Better by far to just make stuff up as you go along.
AmericanAmerica

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 08:55 pm
@roger,
It sounds like that's what he was doing
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:09 am
@Avendarito,
The concepts of "right" and "wrong" in theoretical physics are based on utility, elegance, and predictive power of a model...i.e the generation of new data. Mystical/religious one-liners have nothing to do with it unless you want to confuse "poetry" with "elegance". On the other hand, arguments by analogy, are common in suggesting what to observe (as in the early application, but later rejection, of the solar system model to atomic structure).
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 02:06 am
@Avendarito,
Phlogiston chemistry and recreational pharmacology aver your every thought.

Avendarito

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 08:56 am
@laughoutlood,
I don't think that has really much to do with my idea, Reading back my idea i didn't explain it very well but I still agree with it. It's easier to understand in my own mind obviously

That's actualy the first time I've herd about the expanding earth hypothesis. I'm not sure if I agree with it or not, I don't even fully understnd it. But It kind of makes sense if it were the rich people in this world would wont to cover it up.

I think admiting that 100 years of science has been wrong is also too much for most scientists to handle especailly since they grew up their whole lives following certain beliefs.

More speculation; Let's say the expanding earth theory was true, and let's also say my theory is true, if both of these theorys were truth then their would be an energy source out their that most scientists don't recogonize. accept of cause quantum physicsts. They call it the quantum vacuum flux. Making sense of this vacuum flux is a whole differnet matter.

I think for modern science to accept the earth is expanding and that it's doing so on some etheric energy would be to admit were ******* up big time, beacuse we could be using this etheric energy with unlinimted potential. Of course if we had free energy that would change the whole power & socail structure of the peoples. If energy was free, food would be free, and if you own your own home then you would essentially not need money. Humanity being the way it is at the moment can't allow that.

Sad really because money does controll science.
aspvenom

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 05:18 pm
@Avendarito,
What's up man. Now I'd like you to refund the brain cells which I had to use to remember your comment.
Ok, thanks.
Avendarito

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:25 pm
@aspvenom,
thinking doesn't use brain cells it strengths their nueral pathways if anything.

And smoking weed doesn't kill brain cells like some stupid scientists from the 70's 'proved' What they actually did was pump weed smoke into a monkeys lungs for 5 minutes then test their brains, sure ennough 5 minutes of no oxygen is gonna kill alot of brain cells.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:42 pm
@Avendarito,
It's good to think "out of the box." That's the only way humans can discover new things.

Here's a link to the latest findings on atoms.

http://news.discovery.com/tech/lhc-atom-smasher-discovery.html
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 11:29 am
@Avendarito,
You're hopeless.
Communication between brain cells, neurons, is what allows us to think. Thinking does use brain cells.

All your answers to the questions you seek, can be generally found here: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hph.html

Especially check out these two:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/heacon.html#heacon
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/emcon.html#emcon

It is free, so take some time to read through it before making things up.

Quote:
I started thinking that maby Einsteins their or gravity was wrong beacuse I rememberd an old saying that goes back 1500 years or more

To correct that mode of wrong thinking, check out:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/qapp.html#c3
Avendarito

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 07:06 pm
@aspvenom,
I know it use's brain cells, what I was saying is that it doesn't "use up" brain cells, no brain cells die in the process ... Don't be so conjective.
0 Replies