Facebook still sucks.

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 08:28 pm
Still can't get any new friends cuz I'm still on probation cuz people I know said they didn't know me. I mean, Facebook sucks, but without the privilage of racking up my friend stats, it is doubly lame.

So if anybody has any ideas on how to make Facebook interesting, please let me know. Until then, I suppose I'll just try to make the best of A2k.

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2012 09:34 am
@k copelin,

i think most people on facebook are interested in friending people they already know -- not strangers...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2012 10:16 am
@k copelin,
k copelin wrote:
but without the privilage of racking up my friend stats, it is doubly lame.

tripley lame to think that your friend stats have any kind of value

(and you don't friend people you 'know', you friend friends - at least in my world)
k copelin

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:14 pm
@ehBeth,
If they friend me, then they must be my friend...that’s just how the system works.

Really, the biggest surprise to me when joining Facebook was how many people just become "friends" because you sent them a request.
I estimate that roughly 94% (+/- 2%) will respond. That’s what my research says. 94%!!!!! Think about that. It’s phenomenal.

This means that I am smarter than 94% of the Facebook population. Or at least, 94% of my friends.
0 Replies