If you think this is a troll, you are ...

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:06 am
Okay guys, recently I have stumbled apon some very concering information, apparently it turns out the everything we hear on the TV isnt true?! I never would of guessd I always trusted everything everyone tells me, I don't question history books! Why would someone lie about the history?!

It turns out the the holocuast never actually happend the way the history books say, I don't know much on the subject so I won't go any futher. Yes Jews did die. I also know what your thinking becasue I'm a psyhcic, Your thinking I'm a racist. I'm not.

To advance my psyhcic powers even futher I'm going to make a prediction ... Here it goes; Thousands of people may die at the 2012 olympic games. Another 9/11 type terrorist attack. Oh but it's scarier then you think. ALIENS! ARE GOING TO INVADE!!! You herd me! A secrety society are planning a false flag alien invasion. In other words they are going to attack the 2012 olympic games and claim that aliens did it ... -.- just like the blamed the arabic culture for the 2001 attacks on the WTC

My psychic powers are telling me you think I'm crazy. Your not wrong, I'm far from sane but that's besides the point. The truth is if ANY of you go see a psychiatrist chances are you are going to be leaving with some form of medication. Why? Because everyone is crazy according the american psychiatric association. Are mental disorders real medical conditions? I mean people always say depression is a chemical imbalance, but how does anybody know? You can't take a sample of brain juice and prove this theory. The truth is their is ZERO evidence of any mental disorder being an actual medical disease. The sad truth is a group of about 20 men sit around a table and vote on what they think should and should not be a mental disorder ...Over half of these men are paid off by the pharmaceutical industry. Infact homosexuality was once a mental disorder, until pressure from the gay rights community protested until they took it off. Imagine going to your psychiatrist and they prescribe you with some brain killing Thorazine to treat your homosexuality.

Anyways back to the real issue. The truth is that a false flag alien invasion has been on the planning books by a certain group of people for probably over 100 years. Infact 36% of Americans believe in UFOs, that's 80 million people! I also believe in UFOs, I do not believe that aliens pilot them. I think Nikola Tesla had invented something similar in his time and his papers were stolen after his death. Someone does have UFO technology and they don't want to share it!

Why do I think someone is planning a flase flag alien invasion? Well I have lots of reasons, such as why are hollywood pumping out so much ET, UFO material latley? Are they trying to pursade the public opinion, imo yes. Many people believe the moon landings where hoaxed, %6 of americans, and %30 of the britain. I am amonst that percentage. I think they were faked in order to have the public believe interstella travel is possible. It's not. The truth is the high intensity gamma level radiation outside of our atomosphere would kill any form of biological life in minutes. Although I do believe someone has been to the moon, but not in the space shuttle we saw on TV.

In conclusion I think that someone is planning a false flag alien invasion in order to scare the world into submission. They may even use holographic technology and have an image of a huge mother ship hanging above our major citys, Holographic technology is real if you don't think so please look it up, prove me wrong I'd love you too. Anyways in conclusion we are all fucked and will be slaves of the New World Order sometime between 2013 - 2020 if we don't wake up fast.

PS I'm just kidding that was all a troll, or was it? dun dun dun DUNNnnn...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,405 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Avendarito

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:54 am
I don't know about all that alien ****, but I know from experince that the ADHD medication like Aricept, Modafinil, Vasopressin, & adderall are terrible! I was diagnosed with ADHD back in the 90's and it ruined my life these drugs fucked me up, permenetly I think.
0 Replies