philosophy

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2012 11:58 pm
Explicate the factors which you think are responsible for the emergence of philosophy across the globe and show in your answer how you as an individual have benefitted from philosophy since it origin

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2012 06:27 am
@biolabeauty35,
I use to be a caveman going on about my hunting business n all...then I met Sophia at the cave entrance, nice looks, pretty legs, fun smile...she speaks to much but normally demands me to pay attention to what she says or else...I guess I am evolving...
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2012 08:12 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Can you expand that answer into 12 to 15 pages (with double spaced text, 12 font Times Roman, and 1 inch borders) Fil A? I believe our OP needs that long an assignment done for her. Don't forget to cite your sources with MLA regulated endnotes and an annotated bibliography.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2012 03:21 pm
@biolabeauty35,
Quote:
Explicate the factors which you think are responsible for the emergence of philosophy across the globe

This has to be the dumbest assignment anyone has ever handed out. You can answer "boredom", and no one can say you are wrong. Tell your teacher to get a grip. Wink
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2012 05:51 pm
@Cyracuz,
...finally we agree on something...
Cyracuz

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:30 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Shocked How is that possible?? Wink
0 Replies