0
   

God suck, and God don 't exist

 
 
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 04:25 am
Here is a prove i got from driving in my car.

If determinism is true, then god should be about to know some people will do something wrong, thus, god cannot blame wrong doer for doing wrong things, since, it is determined that they will do wrong from the beginning.

If determinism is not true, and thus people have free willing, then god cannot know what people do, and thus god cannot be all power, and all knowing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,943 • Replies: 37
No top replies

 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 04:32 am
How elegant the exposition . . .
TuringEquivalent
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 05:33 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

How elegant the exposition . . .



Because I don 't get pay to post here. I mainly doing it to throw out something to see some reactions. If I get pay, I am going to write better. Until than, why don 't you shut the ******* up, bitch?
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 05:36 am
@TuringEquivalent,
Eat **** and die, ass wipe . . .
TuringEquivalent
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:11 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Eat **** and die, ass wipe . . .



LOL... sure, unemployed lady.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:14 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent wrote:
If I get pay, I am going to write better.


Now this bullshit really cracked me up . . . money would cure your ignorance and appalling stupidity? Don't hold your breath . . .
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  2  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:14 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent wrote:
Because I don 't get pay to post here. I mainly doing it to throw out something to see some reactions. If I get pay, I am going to write better.


but if you could be understood, folks might respond
TuringEquivalent
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:19 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

TuringEquivalent wrote:
Because I don 't get pay to post here. I mainly doing it to throw out something to see some reactions. If I get pay, I am going to write better.


but if you could be understood, folks might respond


You mean you don 't understand? If you are that stupid, I don 't even want you to respond.
djjd62
 
  2  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:21 am
@TuringEquivalent,
did i say i didn't understand
TuringEquivalent
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:53 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

did i say i didn't understand



It is an IF. If people don 't understand, they really have problems. Who the hell care what these people think?
thack45
 
  0  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 07:42 am
"God suck, and God don 't exist"



god sounds like my kind of prostitute
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 08:06 am
@TuringEquivalent,
Oh yeah, right . . . it couldn't possibly be because your English sucks so bad as to be barely comprehensible . . .
TuringEquivalent
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 08:13 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Oh yeah, right . . . it couldn't possibly be because your English sucks so bad as to be barely comprehensible . . .


You are so very cute...you cutie pie

http://files.myopera.com/reshmarocks/albums/6550932/Cutie%20pie.jpg


It is just so nice to play with you if I don 't care for my time.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  0  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 08:47 am
Why thank you, you pus-filled charm school drop-out . . .
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 09:01 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent wrote:

Here is a prove i got from driving in my car.

If determinism is true, then god should be about to know some people will do something wrong, thus, god cannot blame wrong doer for doing wrong things, since, it is determined that they will do wrong from the beginning.

If determinism is not true, and thus people have free willing, then god cannot know what people do, and thus god cannot be all power, and all knowing.


I am a non-believer but both of your premises are wrong, sorry to inform you.

First premise. Just because something is determined completely it doesn't mean you couldn't also follow it with punishment due to their actions. Why would punishment be wrong because the punishment itself is also determined or destined. You are working off the idea that a god would be "good" or "benevolent".

Why does everyone assume that a god would be loving or caring? Not even the bible supports such a god despite the attempts by modern christians to try and claim that their god is all loving. Nothing states that a god couldn't also be effected by determinism and at the same time a dick. I can imagine such a god, even though I don't think any exist, that would be just as wicked as any human.

Second premise. Having free will does not mean you can't know the outcome. How can you possibly come to that conclusion? Every choice has a limited number of possible results not an infinite like many people assume when they envoke the free will argument. Free will is not infinite in scope. You only have a certain number of possible reactions to every situation.

Since there is a limited amount of possible outcomes it is not beyond even a humans predictable behavior to get some results right let alone a god who might have put into place everything. So in no way does your idea of free will dictate that you couldn't know the outcome.

TuringEquivalent
 
  0  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 02:08 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Why thank you, you pus-filled charm school drop-out . . .


So what are you wearing?
0 Replies
 
TuringEquivalent
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 02:16 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

TuringEquivalent wrote:

Here is a prove i got from driving in my car.

If determinism is true, then god should be about to know some people will do something wrong, thus, god cannot blame wrong doer for doing wrong things, since, it is determined that they will do wrong from the beginning.

If determinism is not true, and thus people have free willing, then god cannot know what people do, and thus god cannot be all power, and all knowing.


I am a non-believer but both of your premises are wrong, sorry to inform you.

First premise. Just because something is determined completely it doesn't mean you couldn't also follow it with punishment due to their actions. Why would punishment be wrong because the punishment itself is also determined or destined. You are working off the idea that a god would be "good" or "benevolent".

Why does everyone assume that a god would be loving or caring? Not even the bible supports such a god despite the attempts by modern christians to try and claim that their god is all loving. Nothing states that a god couldn't also be effected by determinism and at the same time a dick. I can imagine such a god, even though I don't think any exist, that would be just as wicked as any human.

Second premise. Having free will does not mean you can't know the outcome. How can you possibly come to that conclusion? Every choice has a limited number of possible results not an infinite like many people assume when they envoke the free will argument. Free will is not infinite in scope. You only have a certain number of possible reactions to every situation.

Since there is a limited amount of possible outcomes it is not beyond even a humans predictable behavior to get some results right let alone a god who might have put into place everything. So in no way does your idea of free will dictate that you couldn't know the outcome.




So, your god is not what I am talking about. God, according to this fictional narrative is suppose to reward good, and punish bad behaviors. Your god is simply off topic.

Now you also say determinism also apply to god, and you say god know it will punish those wrong doers. If so, don 't you think God can do what it is supposed to do, but fail to do so? If so, then determinism cannot apply to god if god is all knowing.

Determinism, and free will does not have any bearing on the number of options people have. You just don 't know what you are talking about.
Cyracuz
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 07:23 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
Here's an example of determinism; If you talk to people you meet in the same way you talk in this thread, you are bound to get punched in the face sooner or later. Looks to me like you've been picking up some of Fil's bad habits. I can't recall you being this foolish and obnoxious before...

And by the way, how can god suck if god doesn't exist?
0 Replies
 
JLNobody
 
  2  
Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 10:24 pm
Except for Krumple and Cryacuz you guys remind me of the time I answered my phone while having some kind of COPD attack. I was breathing heavily when I practically whispered "Hello?" No answer just a lot of heavy breathing on the other line. I thought for a second that perhaps I was hearing myself, some kind of feed-back effect. But no; it was on the other line. I tried again. "Hello"? It now seemed that I had a "breather" on my phone. "Hello?" I asked. He breathed "Hello". Finally he asked me if I called him or if he called me.
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 03:04 am
@JLNobody,
You remind me of how smug and pompous you are.
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » God suck, and God don 't exist
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/19/2021 at 11:16:01