MORE STUPID STUFF

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 02:53 am
Over at Facebook, they have taken to promoting some goofy web site which puts up short vids about the rich and famous (or the moderately well-off and slightly notorious--it's hard for me to tell). Their latest is "Kelly Ripa leg-cross." Now, leaving aside that i've never heard of Kelly Ripa (and have no interest), what the hell is going on here? Is it 1950 again? Are we in the sixth grade? A woman who crosses her legs while wearing a skirt is showing far less thigh than a woman doing anything while wearing a pair of shorts. Are female thighs more salacious when beneath a skirt than when below a pair of shorts? Somebody help me out here . . .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,955 • Replies: 7
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 04:17 am
@Setanta,
maybe she was demonstrating the new Republican sponsored birth control method, just cross your legs girls
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 04:18 am
That makes as much sense as anything else . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 05:09 am
I saw the video and all I could think was - What? All she did was cross her legs. I too wondered why it was considered noteworthy.
Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 05:13 am
@edgarblythe,
Yeah . . . sixth grade stuff, Bosss . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 06:18 am
@Setanta,
socialcam? that is bad viral spam

report it if you see it anywhere - x it off the page
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 06:33 am
I didn't go look at it--i never look at that kind of stuff. They want "permissions," which essentially means they want the info from your profile.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 06:39 am
@Setanta,
socialcam's bad voodoo
0 Replies