WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 02:34 pm
You're a very sad and silly little boy. Such bile, such pointless viciousness . . . have a nice life, sucker.
JLNobody

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 02:45 pm
@Setanta,
Some people think their bile has a point.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 02:49 pm
@JLNobody,
Yes, i know you think that your bile has a point. However, you're just a nasty, resentful little boy like Advocate, who feels he has to stalk people through the threads because he has taken offense.
JLNobody

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 03:09 pm
@Setanta,
Nonsense. How come it has become so hard to relate to you excepts as little kids on the playground?
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 03:42 pm
@JLNobody,
I can hardly answer that, as i am not the one acting like a little kid on the playground. First Advocate resurrected this thread for the sole purpose of making a personal attack, and then you followed him in here. Look to your own behavior, don't try to blame the victim.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:05 pm
@Setanta,
You're kidding.
Ironic as a starter.
Past that,

We get to look at threads that connect.

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:14 pm
@ossobuco,
Think what you like (although i've seen precious little evidence that you think before you post, especially if you've been hitting the wine). The fact of the matter is that Advocate resurrected this thread in order to attack me. He bears a grudge becaue i am critical of the actions of the Israeli government, and he can hardly contain his anger. Why JLN has suddely taken to these sorts of juevenile attacks i couldn't say, but he certainly has been doing a lot of it in the last few days. If you want to join the pile on, help yourself. I find i endure having handfuls of electrons flung at me quite well.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:23 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Think what you like (although i've seen precious little evidence that you think before you post, especially if you've been hitting the wine). The fact of the matter is that Advocate resurrected this thread in order to attack me.
That is his right.

He bears a grudge becaue i am critical of the actions of the Israeli government, and he can hardly contain his anger.
I may be equal or more critical on that than you are.

Why JLN has suddely taken to these sorts of juevenile attacks i couldn't say, but he certainly has been doing a lot of it in the last few days.]
Maybe he is getting into speaking up.

If you want to join the pile on, help yourself. I find i endure having handfuls of electrons flung at me quite well.

You poor thing.
I say that to my dog when she begs for a dog cookie, but we know we are kidding.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:26 pm
@ossobuco,
I ask for no sympathy, and i'd be contemptuous of anything like sympathy from you. The fact remains that you came in here, after Advocate had resurrected this thread in order to attack me, to join that fool JLN in the pile on. You and he are equally pathetic. I'd say that you are both to be pitied, except that i'm indifferent to you. I don't care if you live or die.

Once again, i suffer no harm from fools flinging electrons at me.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:29 pm
@Setanta,
and you are obviously impervious to any harm you are doing yourself, boss.

please carry on...

(are we there yet?)
ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:31 pm
@Setanta,
I got that long ago.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:34 pm
@Rockhead,
What a pompous jackass you are. I suppose you think i should bow my head and scuttle away when i'm the object of an unprovoked attack. As for "being there," you never were and likely never will be. But by all means, join the pile on.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:35 pm
@Setanta,
suppose whatever you wish, sweetie...

smooches.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:36 pm
@Rockhead,
Yeah, kiss kiss, you hillbilly hypocrite. You get your jollies this way.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:38 pm
@Setanta,
ya think?

I don't think you get to call anyone else pompous, mr big head.

your gramma's class consciousness is showing itself again, big boy...
ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:55 pm
Setanta, you provoke people all the time with almost random insults, except for the directed ones, as if that is all nothing, perhaps especially to new posters. And you are being a petunia about being disagreed with.

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:56 pm
@Rockhead,
I've never seen you contribute around here. I haven't seen you answer anyone's questions. I haven't seen you indulge in debate. I haven't seen you post linkes to relevant information. I just see you run in to make a pompous judgment of someone else, and then skedaddle.

I don't follow you around. I don't go into your threads. I don't comment on your posts unless it's this kind of personally directed drivel, and really, i shouldn't bother with that either. I've asked you not to address any remarks to me, but you apparently can't resist an opportunity to take a cheap shot. Talking to you is not worth the candle.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:57 pm
@ossobuco,
Sure, Wino, whatever you say.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:59 pm
@Setanta,
I tend to avoid your threads, too.

too much name calling and pompous sneering for my taste.

other than the history.

sometimes that's cool...

I like it when your neck gets all red, and the hair all over your back stands up.

I'll light a candle for you two...
0 Replies