Thriller

Teencee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 11:39 pm
ok,,, "I THINK" the movie was made on or around 2003 or later. there was a couple bad guys that enterd a house that a mom,dad,brother(late 20s, and sister (early 20s) lives in. they beat the brother and dad up in a bedroom upstairs and one of the bad guys had the mom in the bathroom upstairs and making her take a shower or one of the guys were making her get out of the shower. i do member that they raped the mom infront of the dad and brother. the whole time this was hapening the daughter/sister was in her room hiding from the bad guys she was listining to the whole thing and she was scared she had a cordless phone and tryed to call for help then one of the bad guys herd her and checked the room again but didnt find her but the next time she wached on of the guys go check downstairs and he herd her again and saw her. i do think that they killed the brother and dad,mom though. LOL thats all i remember on that movie. PLEASE can someone HELP ME with the name of this movie??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,257 • Replies: 0
No top replies