Serious Error - in driver

dlowan

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 05:00 am
Yep - you have astounding deducts, fer sure...(bats eyelashes...)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 05:02 am
sozobe wrote:
<stands in corner, arms crossed, and casts baleful glances over her shoulder while muttering things about "just trying to help" and "nothin' but eyeballs and a tongue anyway..."

Fer crissake wotchit! 'Es got a gun now - and nun more likely to use it!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 05:48 am
Grrrrrrrr - just an update - computer turning itself off problem increased - and it smegged its modem - unable to recover modem ability - computer going into hospital tomorrow - for BOTH problems.

Old clunker currently being used - how I EVER did anything on this computer I do not know! BUT - it doesn't switch itself off all the time...

I hate computers.....
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 10:38 am
...join the club Laughing

Some days I loathe computers. Today is one of 'em...the evil spirit which I believe inhabits all computers developed some new tricks for me today. I countered by mashing all its keys at once. The brute squealed horribly...I hope I gave it an acute pain in its electronic guts.

but I'll be a nice guy & wish your 'puter good luck during its therapy. Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 03:26 pm
Sigh....bet they can't find the smegging problem...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 02:06 am
Well, Monger - they thought it was the power supply, too. So - they replaced it. Now Windows is freezing. So - no proper computer for me at least until the weekend - cos I willna be able to get to the shop in time to pick it up - this SOOOOOO better be under warranty repair wise!!!!!
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 10:12 am
One thing I've seen a few times in the last week or so is computers that shut themselves off intermittently due to dieing capacitors on the motherboard (this should be visible as usually they'll be bulging or leaking). Just thought I'd mention this here as a heads up to people having similar problems, though I doubt you'd get a PC to restart automatically in that situation, so it wasn't the problem you were having, your bunniness. 'Sides, it shouldn't happen to a 'puter as new as yours was.

Oh, & how'dit work out, Deb?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 04:42 pm
Power thingy!!!! Bless thy woolly witful wonderdome!
0 Replies