Der hell mitt Romney

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 12:12 pm
The latest Time magazine, with Romney and his mother on the cover, sitting on his bed, clearly shows that 23 year old Mitt Romney is a mamma's boy, and psychoanalysts know what that means -- subconscious hatred of domineering women.

Imagine that, 23 and still living at home. Most men are on their own at 17 or 18, and only go back home for family get togethers, not Mitt. He still needed his mamma's TLC.

Tell me, Republican voters, is a mamma's boy the kind of man you want as a leader of the world?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,251 • Replies: 3
No top replies

snood

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 12:52 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Here is the cover you're referring to. The story appears to be about hie mother's Senate run, when Mitt was 23. And the picture appears to be a hotel room (maybe during his mother's senate run?). Did you read the story? It seems like you're just stirring up shyt with no basis in facts.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/2012/1101120604_600.jpg
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 01:56 pm
@Rickoshay75,
rickoshay75 wrote:
Most men are on their own at 17 or 18, and only go back home for family get togethers, not Mitt. He still needed his mamma's TLC.

Where'd those stats come from? Most men are on their own at 17 or 18? That sure wasn't true in my peer group. Unless you were sent off to college or university (in which case you were doubly dpendent on mommy and daddy), most young men I knew stayed at home until they got married or got a job out of state. In trying to put down the Mitt, you're just making a fool of yourself by saying foolish things.
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 03:36 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Here is the cover you're referring to. The story appears to be about hie mother's Senate run, when Mitt was 23. And the picture appears to be a hotel room (maybe during his mother's senate run?). Did you read the story? It seems like you're just stirring up shyt with no basis in facts.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/2012/1101120604_600.jpg

Yeah, it is hotel room. I take back everything I said
0 Replies