any suggestions? i am not getting bigger it is soar and it h

MisterEThoughts

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 10:47 pm
hmmm interesting what about working like 1 day arms rest then arms again and then rest then arms again rest and arms again and then like next week start with another body part but working out ur stomach like everyday except like sat and sunday because i heard it has to rest also?
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 11:06 pm
It would be overworking that muscle group. your abs can take an everyday workout (most of the time) because they regenerate fast so to speak. Other muscle groups need a few days rest, arms are used in so many exercises as stabalizers I barely ever work them and mine are 17"
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 11:33 pm
nice so it's ok to do that? exerice do it stop rest do it again meaning another muscle part hey is there a way to contact you any messengers? or something or an email ? it be easier to speak to you please?
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 11:55 pm
my aim is numb3r1snip3r, msn [email protected]

I think by your last description you mean interval training which is fine as long as you don't exaust yourself. A split system as I posted above works best though.
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 11:27 pm
thanks a lot i will try i will try to get at you though if thats ok?
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 08:20 pm
anymore? anyone?
0 Replies