WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 04:55 pm
exactly. I'm the type who has to have little reminders everywhere.

an overpacker.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 09:07 pm
Why are there so many featured threads on some of the forums? They should be cut down to 1 or 2 periodically.

grumble.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 07:06 am
Computers! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
I turned mine on tonight only to be told I'd performed an illegal function & would be shut down! Confused Funny, the last time I used it (yesterday) every thing was hunky dory. So what happened in between visits, I wonder?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 08:28 pm
I'm so sad
I took the dog to the vet to get her teeth cleaned.

No biggie. Well, my mom says I could never handle a kid if the feelings of my dog make me miserable all day.

Anyway, I bring my booger home and my kitty is so excited to see her best pal in the world that she runs up rubbing all over her. Then realizes her pal has been hanging out with some other critters and attacks her.

I freak.
Threaten to tie the cat's tail to the ceiling fan.

I know it's because of all the new scents my dog brought in, but it makes me so sad to see her at war with her buddy. <calls the cat a few hundred names>

Dog tried playing their nightly game of snuggle, fight, and chase but the devil said NO.

Hopefully a bath will help. *grumble*

/end of rant
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 05:29 am
Why, why, why oh why, do well-meaning friends feel obliged to tell me the latest horror stories of my ex? Just got another story tonight. Mad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 05:31 am
Why, why, why oh why, do well-meaning friends feel obliged to tell me the latest horror stories of my ex? Just got another story tonight. Mad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:57 am
Oh yuck, this is awful! I'm really gritting & grimacing today. Why, you ask? Well, there's this suspicious odour wafting around my kitchen bathroom area! Like something dead! I have turned the place upside down, moved the fridge to check to see if a mouse has got stuck there, crawled around on my hands & kness, sniffing, sniffing, done things to the sink, etc, etc, but to no avail. Now I'm wondering if something has died under the house! Shocked This is driving me nuts! Now I smell it, now I don't ... Tomorrow morning I'm going to go over the place with a fine tooth comb .... Oh yuck!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:06 pm
I think I've just found the source of the pong! (See above thread) My neighbours have smothered their side garden with Dynamic Lifter (chook poo)! I discovered this after I'd cleaned my place within an inch of its life & wondered why it made no difference. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:08 pm
heehee, at least your place is sparkling! Sorry to laugh.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:11 pm
It's not funny, littlek!
I now have house wife's knees! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:12 pm
I'm sorry, really. What are house wife's knees?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:16 pm
Yucky knees caused by kneeling in the course of one's domestic duties. But hey, the rest of me is OK! (apart from the nose, which has been schniffing over-time!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:18 pm
I accept your apology, littlek. <sniff>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:19 pm
Oh, I see. So, what will you do now? How long do you figure the stink will last?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:20 pm
Oh, littlek, it lingers, it lingers .....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:31 pm
yuck.

Try loofa-ing your knees and conditioning them. Maybe that'll help.....? What was it that the europeans used to carry to cover the smell of the plague? Lilacs? Lilies-of-the-valley?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:33 pm
A little fragrant nose cosey might be nice!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:40 pm
a kerchief spritzed with lavender?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:41 pm
<I'm off to bedie-bye now...............>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:42 pm
Off to have a nice, deep soak in the bath now & become a clean person again! Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/21/2024 at 11:35:51