Another way to express my doubt

dalehileman

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 08:49 am
@fresco,
Ok Fres I suppose so but in words suitable to the Everyday Blockhead (me), how does it impinge on duplication of a galaxy
fresco

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 08:59 am
@dalehileman,
If we are talking about "multiverses" then only a transcencendent holistic consciousness could be aware of them. The non-duality I have expressed so far is not transcendent. It is an aspect of "cognition" which can be identified with the interactive system of biological lifeform with respect to its environment.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 09:44 am
@fresco,
Owing to the general principle that the simpler explanations are usually the ones that pan out, I for one doubt multiverses but suppose the existing one is infinite

Quote:
the interactive system of biological lifeform with respect to its environment.
n other words for practical purposes everyday we’re forced into a sort of dualism
fresco

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 10:23 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
n other words for practical purposes everyday we’re forced into a sort of dualism

Correct. "External permanence" serves our human pre-occupation with forward planning, and the abstract persistence of "words " is instrumental in that respect.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 10:28 am
@fresco,
Well put Fres

….I’m sure
0 Replies