She's Doing Her Dirt!

eoe

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 04:38 pm
At this very moment, I'm watching that greedy Regina allow her poor husband, Horace, to die. What a piece of work she was!
In your opinion, who is the nastiest, most corrupt male and/or female character to have ever graced the movie screen?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,540 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 04:42 pm
It sure is hard to beat the bravura performance of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs. I've not seen any of the sequels, and really have no interest--that was a jewel of a performance, and i don't wish to spoil my appreciation.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 09:19 pm
What was the name of the character in "Dearest Mother"?
She was so creepy...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 09:20 pm
You mean "Mommie Dearest"?
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 09:43 pm
Yes, slight difference.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 09:43 pm
My memory is fading...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 10:03 pm
That makes two of us.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 10:18 pm
What were we talking about?
0 Replies

thiefoflight

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 07:22 pm
the little girl in 'THE BAD SEED" scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 07:39 pm
"Riff Raff" and "Simon Bar Sinister". They were always endangering poor old Polly Purebred's life and making that unassuming shoeshine boy - Underdog, come to her rescue. Wink
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 07:41 pm
Was the "Bad Seed" the one about the little girl who drowned a teacher or classmate and then torched the gardener?
0 Replies

thiefoflight

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 07:45 pm
yes, that's the one. She drowned her classmate because he won an award She wanted.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 07:50 pm
Yeah, she gave me the willies too.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 08:06 pm
One of the nastiest is Aaron Eckhart's performance in In The Company of Men, for his portrayal of a completely morally corrupt corporate sociopath.

Why did Chad, his character, do the things he did?

Because he could.

This movie is a must see.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 09:36 pm
i agree with theifoflight. Little Rhoda was a terror. right up there with 'The Good son'...or rather the other way around...

one should not forget rebecca demornay *the hand that rocks the cradle*. I always find child terrors scarier than adults, because it's rather creepy to think of a mind so evil/sick in a child as to commit murder ...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 09:56 pm
Brian Brian Dennehy gave me goose bumps in his portrayal of John Wayne Gacy in "To catch a killer" Shocked I would never of believed the big teddy bear could portray such a monster.

As an aside; Jason Alexander made me so mad when he hit Julia Roberts in "Pretty Women" that I refused to laugh at anything George Costanza said for the first 10 or so episodes of Seinfeld. Rolling Eyes Silly, but I couldn't help it. Honestly; I still don't like Glenn Close because she did such an incredible job in "Fatal Attraction" Embarrassed
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 10:38 pm
Little Rhoda was the creepiest child of all. I still can't watch that movie.
What was the movie with Brian Dennehy as a town bully, intimidating and terrorizing everybody until several got together and killed him.? What a piece of work he was.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 12:53 am
Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast. Really creepy stuff.

Also Gary Oldman as Drexl Spivey in True Romance. He gets killed early on though and the movie sucks.

Oh, and Jack Nicholson as The Joker in Batman. Creepy and funny at the same time.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 01:08 am
In the movie Overboard, starring Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn, that kid that played the youngest son gave me the willies. The way he was throwing his food around and staying up late at night.

I don't know.... just seemed like pure evil to me.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 01:16 am
Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death"
Who can come close to the scene where Widmark ties up the old lady in the wheel chair with a lamp cord and shoves her down the staircase?

Orson Welles in "Touch of Evil"
The personification of inherent evil.
0 Replies