Create Music CDs with Album Art

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:14 pm
Hi.
Is possible to create music cds, that can play in a DVD, with the album art along with the title of the cd and song titles? If so, how does one do it?

Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 667 • Replies: 3
No top replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 02:04 pm
If you have a program such as Vegas Video (this the one that I use. There are many others that will do the same thing), you can import pictures and words you've created, from the music albums, then add the music to create a VCD. If you have a DVD-R you can create it as a DVD. Windows Movie Maker (freeware) can also do this, but it has a hard time handling large video files.

I hope this is the kind of answer you were looking for.
0 Replies

yeahman

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 11:26 pm
Is it possible to make a VCD that is also playable on a regular CD player? I know you would have to keep 2 sets of the same audio though. One in a wav format that regular CD players can read and one in a format that would be read as a video.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 11:22 pm
Ye110man, it is possible to play VCD In a DVD player, however, not all DVD players are compatible. If you are interested in learning more, or to see if your player is compatible, go here: dvdrhelp.com
0 Replies