Obviously Revenues Were Threatened

Fido

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 12:49 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Where The republicans seem to go short in this analogy is that they fail to realize that women have "electoral teeth"
they never seem to manage the finer points of negotiation or diplomacy..
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 01:47 pm
@Rockhead,
Don't be teste.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 03:09 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
He says his latest poll, released this week on NBC and in the Wall Street Journal, shows that a majority – 56 per cent to 37 per cent – of women voters, including the so-called suburban soccer moms, prefer Obama and the Democrats.

But 37% go for these misogynist Repugs. What does that say about them?
Fido

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 04:39 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
He says his latest poll, released this week on NBC and in the Wall Street Journal, shows that a majority – 56 per cent to 37 per cent – of women voters, including the so-called suburban soccer moms, prefer Obama and the Democrats.

But 37% go for these misogynist Repugs. What does that say about them?
It says they better do what they are told, and submit to the husbands, dammit!!!
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 06:04 pm
@Fido,
What do you say to a Republican woman with 2 black eyes?

Nothing, her husband already told her twice.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 11:15 pm
@ehBeth,
Hey if you're OK with referring to women as twats who am I to naysay you?

I have to assume you didn't care that Limbaugh called the Georgetown activist a slut?
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 11:17 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You're a real twat, Finn.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 11:20 pm
For all the beating Rush is taking for this he should have gone all the way and called her a ****.....At least then some of the chin wagging would be justified.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 11:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
The trolling used to be more... refined. That's just so clumsy and crude, although I suppose it will draw the attention you crave so.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 11:51 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

The trolling used to be more... refined. That's just so clumsy and crude, although I suppose it will draw the attention you crave so.

This is I am sure your way of announcing that you cant argue with my logic....
DrewDad

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 12:01 am
@hawkeye10,
No, I certainly cannot argue with your "logic."

You can't fight what you can't see.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 12:03 am
@DrewDad,
but something sure smells rotten...

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 04:09 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye the altitude of the people now in charge of the Republican party is very similar to the Taliban in their view of women calling the 90 percents of adult women names for using birth control!!!!!!!!!!!
parados

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 09:11 am
@hawkeye10,
If Rush had only called her a twat or a ****, this would have died down quickly.

The most disgusting thing was his publicly stated obsession with her sex life and his demand she post sex tapes for him to watch. Let's face it. Most Americans find it disgusting for a man to want/desire/demand to watch a woman 30 years his junior having sex.
JTT

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 09:56 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hawkeye the altitude of the people now in charge of the Republican party is very similar to the Taliban ...

Now isn't that telling, Bill. The Repubs have been the government of the US for a good portion of the time over the years.

When will the invasion come to protect American women and ensure that these dinosaurs never hold power ever again?
BillRM

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:01 am
@JTT,
Unlike a lot of countries we still have voting booths and given that the majority of voters are female no invasion seem call for.

It instead just call for the women and that include the right wing women waking up and voting for their best interests in the next election.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:06 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Limbaugh referring to this woman as a slut is unpardonable, but referring to him as a fat useless son of a bitch or a fat snake oil salesman is A-OK

Yes. Because one is true and the other isn't.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:14 am
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

Quote:
Limbaugh referring to this woman as a slut is unpardonable, but referring to him as a fat useless son of a bitch or a fat snake oil salesman is A-OK

Yes. Because is true and the other isn't.

Correct. If you're 300 lbs. of dogshit in a 200 lb. bag and serve no other purpose other than poking a stick at the monkeys for the purpose of watching them **** themselves, then one must tell it like it is.

However in the spirit of kindness instead of calling him a fat useless son of a bitch I will give him some heartfelt advice that will actually benefit him. EAT SOME FRUIT you fat **********.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:39 am
@FreeDuck,
I agree. Great post Duck
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:48 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

If Rush had only called her a twat or a ****, this would have died down quickly.

The most disgusting thing was his publicly stated obsession with her sex life and his demand she post sex tapes for him to watch. Let's face it. Most Americans find it disgusting for a man to want/desire/demand to watch a woman 30 years his junior having sex.

I dont think so...it is that an old guy was rhetorically beating up on a young woman that is the problem. Our victim culture instincts kick in fast to make us want to protect her, whether she needs, wants or deserves protection is irrelevant.