nidarehman

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 01:38 am
@edgarblythe,
i think that nod32 is the best for all system
TonyStevenson

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2013 12:22 am
@nidarehman,
Hello Members,

Panda Cloud Antivirus is Panda's successful attempt to jump on the free antivirus bandwagon. Along with MSE, it is an excellent choice for average users with a simple interface and completely automated features with automatic updating and removal of malware. The detection level is generally very high, but according to the latest test data, detection of zero day threats is slightly lower. PCA uses 'cloud' technology to provide for a much quicker release of updates as all definitions are stored in the cloud and thus the moment Panda updates their blacklist all users of PCA with an internet connection are protected from it. Panda Cloud Antivirus has a behavioural blocker and web protection, which will certainly increase your security. However as you can simply use one of the other free AV's with a separate behavioural blocker to achieve possibly even better protection, this is not necessarily an advantage. One minor reservation I have is that PCA seems to erroneously detect certain browser/system-related applications, for example VideoCacheView, and because of the automatic quarantine this made it a fraction bothersome.

Best Regards,
Tony Stevenson
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2013 08:41 am
@TonyStevenson,
Psst ... your fellow spam-bot already posted that.
0 Replies

Stephenbolt

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 04:08 am
@edgarblythe,
Avast is feasible solution of your question because it gives one year free subscription & later you may upgrade it to full licensed version.
0 Replies

alice231

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 04:27 am
@edgarblythe,
I use microsoft security essential. Its best anti virus software.
0 Replies

RihhanaNZ

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 02:30 am
Microsoft Security Essentials is the best, consume very little space and work efficiently. I had never issues using it. Try then trust.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 07:47 am
It appears the consensus among those who do not speak English very well is that Microsoft Security Essentials is the best.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 10:18 am
@Ticomaya,
Did you all hear about how some people "stole" millions from ATM's across the globe within a very short period of time? Cyber security is an oxymoron.
0 Replies

tarshakhrupp

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 09:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
At this moment, I use Avira, it is a free anti virus, though Avast is also good, at the same time avast is quite interesting because it has some sound effects.
0 Replies

johnadams10

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:52 am
@edgarblythe,
Avira and Avast are good
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 07:38 pm
I sort of wish I had not started this thread.
0 Replies