Why Do People Pace Themselves And Give In To Old Age?

JTT

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:57 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
and I have no idea why you'd associate liking an action movie with sexual predators unless you yourself are one.

Wow, that's some leap, Sturgis, even for you.

Are you that ignorant of Ahnuld's past?
Sturgis

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:08 pm
@JTT,

Let me help you here since you are clearly of limited capacity when it comes to brain function, which is okay, it's just who you are.

I was responding to your comment about adults watching a particular movie and even looking forward to it. My response was about having had a roommate who did this. You then questioned

"What part makes that person an adult, being your roommate or liking a sexual predator?"

My response had been about a movie that he (the roommate) had liked the movie and another as well. I am still unsure why you think a person is an adult if they like a sexual predator, which is what your sentence conveys. "What part makes that person and adult...liking a sexual predator?"

0 Replies