Superbowl from an European View!

Relay

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 05:53 am
I watched the Superbowl the night between Sunday and Monday. TV3 Sweden started to show it at 00:00 at midnight here. I hoped to see a good game and some good show and music.

It started with a celebration of Astronauts and the stupidity reached new heights during the celebration. I sat in the sofa and wonder where the self critcism was? Protecting the world yeah right!

Then of course they didnt show much of the pre show with Willie Nelson i would like to see more of that. Beyonce sang the anthem and i got out and prepared my popcorn.

The match was good even if it was no points during the first quarter. The match turned out to be better than i ever expected it to be and when the last field goal was kicked i prayed to a higher power that it would go in. Beacuse i was so incredible tired at 04:30 at night. So Extratime was the last thing i would want.

The halftime show was really bad and too short. the only good thing who made me to wake up a little was when Janet Jackson showedone breast. I loved it really loved it. So i cant understand why they are so upset by it now.

Quote:
NEW YORK (AP) -- Suddenly, Britney and Madonna's smoochfest seems G-rated.

Janet Jackson's boobylicious performance with Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday has sparked a federal investigation and set new standards for raunch in an entertainment industry that seems to be setting new highs -- or lows -- every day.

When Timberlake snatched off part of Jackson's bustier, revealing a breast clad only in a sun-shaped ``nipple shield,'' the barrier was not broken, it was shattered before 89 million viewers.

In a statement released Monday night, Jackson apologized and said it was a last-minute stunt that went awry.

``The decision to have a costume reveal at the end of my halftime show performance was made after final rehearsals. MTV was completely unaware of it,'' she said. ``It was not my intention that it go as far as it did. I apologize to anyone offended -- including the audience, MTV, CBS and the NFL.''

Jackson's official Web site was bombarded with angry postings. Her spokeswoman, Jennifer Holiner, said a red lace garment was supposed to remain when Timberlake tore off the outer covering.

Holiner said she was not sure whether Jackson's medieval-looking nipple decoration was meant to be seen.

They have no reason at all to apologize. I think it was more people who liked it than disliked it. First i thought it was a fake breast.

http://www.expressen.se/content/1/c6/10/21/91/68f528bc.jpg

http://expressen.se/content/1/c6/10/21/88/f50473f5.jpg

I have seen much worse things both on TV and on the Internet.
People who are upset are mostly conservative people. Janet or Justin doesnt need to say anything.

The same goes for the band Dixie Chicks People start to like them here after they critic against Geoorge Bush. Not many people here like the foreign politics america is doing.

Then a streaker ran in and the cowards didnt showed it. i Think you americans will have a long way to go before you come to the situation in European football. And you better forget the hooligan myth that people go to matches just to fight.

thats all from me about Superbowl. ANd i wonder when Barcelona Dragons can win a Superbowl?????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,220 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 06:14 am
I heard them talk about a federal investigation into Janet's exposed breast. For god's sake these people need to get over themselves. I've said it before "What a crock of ****!"
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 06:19 am
Super toilet bowl if you ask me. Was there any sport played?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 06:25 am
Apparently there's a game in there somewhere. In between the tacky entertainment, all the stoppages, huddles, time outs and all the times they replace the whole team.
0 Replies