Trivia

Sturgis

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 04:27 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Don't drag me into this, you were the one who made all the claims about his viewing habits.

Silly little ItP, he can't even recall from a few days back how it was he himself who began this matter.

sleepalot wrote:
Over half of the people on earth have seen at least one movie starring this famous fictional character

Who is it?

izzythepush wrote:
Mr.Bean

At this point a Mr.Bean video was placed by Ragman
izzythepush wrote:
My little boy is autistic, he loves Bean.

Ragman wrote:
That's pretty cool. There is a Chaplinesque quality about Mr. Bean.

izzythepush wrote:
He has a universal appeal, when the British sailors were recently captured by Iranians, the Iranians said one of them looked like Mr. Bean. It's hard to imagine the Ayatollah watching that.

To which I responded:
Sturgis wrote:
He actually prefers Keeping Up Appearances and Benny Hill. Occasionally he enjoys watching reruns of Baywatch and Let's Make A Deal (although he is said to not like Drew Carey replacing Bob Barker).

Ragman then asked
Quote:
He who?

I responded
Quote:
The Ayatollah
which referred to The Ayatollah, which you. izzy had mentioned first.

Then Ragman asked

Quote:
Which Ayatollah?

at which point I replied:
Quote:
You'll need to ask ItP who first mentioned him.

At that point you became either a liar, or forgetful or just decided to try being rude by saying:

Quote:
Don't drag me into this, you were the one who made all the claims about his viewing habits.

Looking back, you are the first that mentioned The Ayatollah and commented about Mr.Bean. All that is immaterial, as Ragman inquired only as to which Ayatollah and I said he'd have to ask you since it was you ItP who had first mentioned an Ayatollah. Yes, you Itp, not anyone else.

So, a recap: 1)Question asked
2)Response given by ItP=Mr.Bean
3)Viewing habits of The Ayatollah, first mentioned by ItP
4)What he might actually watch, mentioned by myself
5)Inquiry made as to who 'He' is
6)Response by myself that it was the Ayatollah, (first mentioned by ItP
7)Inquiry as to which Ayatollah
8)Indication by myself that I wasn't sure, suggested asking ItP who first brought him up.
9)Denial by ItP.....that would be you, "Don't drag me into this, you were the one who made all the claims about his viewing habits."

You see, first mention and claim of viewing habits or lack thereof was by you ItP,

Additionally, viewing habits aside, since you ItP are the person who first mentioned The Ayatollah, it is your duty to let us know which Ayatollah you were writing about.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 04:51 am
@Sturgis,
Oh Buzz, Get a life. Do you really have to run over things like that? How pathetic. I don't know why you have to keep following me about, blowing hot and cold all the time. I'm not interested, I like women, and even if I didn't, I wouldn't be interested in some warty old geriatric like you. You're like one of those ugly little dogs that keeps trying to hump one's leg.

I know you're gay, I get it, unfortunately that's all you are. No wonder you're so desperately sad and lonely, you have to throw yourself at strangers on the internet.

Let me spell it out, you are very very dull. I normally scroll past your threads, the last one being a prime example of how uninteresting and anally retentive you are. Whenever you join I thread I inwardly groan. You are not somebody I could bear to be with for any amount of time, you are dull, uninteresting and really quite slow, so much goes over your head, and I don't want to waste any more of my time explaining things to you.

I've tried to be diplomatic, because you're quite pitiable, and I did feel sorry for you, but like you're a gnat that buzzes around my head, and I can only put up with so much. Why don't you go and pester someone else you tedious little man?

Sturgis

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 05:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't know why you have to keep following me about,
Truly, I don't. I make my posts, some may be in response to you, as was the above case where you needed to be reminded of the actual chain of events. Quite honestly, if you'd made a post which didn't involve me, I'd not have even responded.

Quote:
I'm not interested, I like women, and even if I didn't, ...
Don't flatter yourself.
Quote:
I know you're gay, I get it, unfortunately that's all you are. No wonder you're so desperately sad and lonely, you have to throw yourself at strangers on the internet.

Well, at least it's now known what you are. Honestly, I have no idea why you need to bring up my sexuality. It does however speak to what a loathsome little creature you are.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 06:22 am
@Sturgis,
Weren't you happier when you had me on ignore? Just remove your paws from my leg, and go pester someone else. Isn't there some support group for the terminally vapid you could join?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 07:24 am
bravo! A perfect demonstration of trivia! Well done!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 02:47 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

That's pretty cool. There is a Chaplinesque quality about Mr. Bean.

This evening I'm watching another Atkinson programme, Blackadder. In this he's quite rude about Chaplin.

0 Replies