Have you even seen a mistake in a movie? if you have plz post it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,156 • Replies: 32
No top replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 04:45 pm
Casting Adam Sandler in anything. That's a mistake.
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 12:58 am
You mean like goofs? Like in Pretty Woman, where Richard Gere's tie was on, off, untied, etc?

Check out www.imdb.com, and put any movie in. If the movie has any goofs and they've been spotted, more than likely they've been added.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 01:10 am
joefromchicago wrote:
Casting Adam Sandler in anything. That's a mistake.

*LOL*

SqUeAkz: They're called continuity errors. And if you watch movie credits you should see a credit for "continuity". So those movies with big mistakes must not have had a very observant continuity person.

Here is a site for ya.

http://www.nitpickers.com/movies/nitpicks/51900-s.html
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 04:07 am
In Stone's 'JFK', President Kennedy was portrayed wearing trousers. As far as I know he never needed them while he was 'on the job'.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 04:57 am
EEggs.com::Movies
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 02:10 pm
We've been through the topic before and as one can see, there's a lot of sites noting down all the cinematic guffaws. My favorite is Jack Nickolsen in "Batman" -- the museum scene where he splashes paint on a masterpiece and in the next scene, the painting has been magically restored.

The famous car traveling in the background at the beginning of "The Fellowship of the Ring" only bothered Jackson because of the glare off the windshield. It was, fortunately or unfortunately, digitally deleted from the DVD version.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 09:52 am
The scene in Cleopatara, where Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton have an argument while on her Barge, he follows her to her sleeping quarters, when she goes through the curtains her hair is short with lots of gold ornamentations in it, she is wearing either a brown or green negligee, he runs to the other side, to continue the argument, she reappears and the negligee is a different colour, and all the ornamentation had disappeared from her hair, and its now shoulder length.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:01 am
In THE VIKINGS, one of the Vikings climbs up a ladder with 3 arrows sticking into his chest, (he didnt manage to hide them with his sheild), he gets to the top of the ladder and then falls back into the boat as if he had just ben shot.
Then there is the man at arms on the castle ramparts wearing a wrist watch.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:08 am
The red sports car in Ben Hur
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:10 am
The guy wearing the blue baseball cap in LAST OF THE MOHICANS.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:11 am
The white car behind the bushes in Sherwood Forest in THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:13 am
The native american wearing sun glasses in A MAN CALLED HORSE.
kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:21 am
The Red double decker bus in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:23 am
The Coca Cola can kicked up by one of the horses in the chariot race scene in BEN HUR.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:43 am
The medieval knights in EXCALIBUR smoking cigarettes.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 10:34 am
Yul Brynner`s disappearing earing in THE KING AND I, during the number IS A PUZZLEMENT, his earing suddenly disappears from his ear, halfway through the number.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 10:45 am
The box of Oranges, marked produce of Israel in the SOUND OF MUSIC, The State of Israel wasn`t in existance at the time THE SOUND OF MUSIC takes place.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 10:57 am
I remember seeing a TV show once that showed goofs and one that made me laugh was the Star trooper in Star Wars who hit his head while marching and it was never noticed in editing and left in. I hadn't spotted it before but it's pretty well known now.

I also noticed someone wearing a watch in the movie Braveheart.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 11:32 am
The pie fight scene in "The Ten Commandments."

They used lemon cream pies. The Bible, however, clearly specifies coconut cream.
0 Replies