Weight (Adipose Fat) Reduction.

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 11:47 am

Are there any links between Adipose Weight Increase and the Aging Process?? I ask this question because people (of age) keep telling me that I am too young to be sensitive to the issue. I also am informed that "my day will come". So, what can I do or take to AVOID the reality that some day I am going to look in the mirror and see my stomach pertruding as if I am 6 months pregnant?

Facts that you may need to know:
I am 30yo, 6'4" tall, 210lbs (Quasi-Athletic Build) Very Happy .

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,112 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 01:30 pm
Keep those abdominal muscles in shape--as well as all the other muscles. The longer the human body lives with gravity, the more it is to experience flab and sag.

You can't win against gravity, but you can fight to the grave.

Of course, you can always give up and when the inevitable paunch appears, tell your critics that you are pregnant with wisdom.
0 Replies

Dilante4u2

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 11:43 am
Adipose Fat!!!
Thanks for the response..... I guess investing in an "Inversion Table" may be the best way to combat the "gravitational pull". There seems to be an new trend in doing exercises on the inversion table, maybe this trend has some validity to it.

I keep waiting for the "miracle drug" that dissolves fat "overnight" Embarrassed

Keep It Real!!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2004 11:46 am
Dilante--

You don't need an Inversion Table--just will power and common sense which are much more difficult to find.
0 Replies

Dilante4u2

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2004 11:52 am
Adipose Fat!!!
I appreciate the response, and the advise to use "common sense". I need to let this topic go, but I am convinced that it is better to deal with issues "poactively" vs. "reactively".

My Father manages to keep well toned and buffed, I guess I can hope for the same for myself, since there are genetic factors involved in weight control.

Thanks!
0 Replies