Do you eat breakfast?

Sat 14 Jan, 2012 10:36 am
Popular science and diet advisers always say you should eat breakfast to have more energy during the day, and if you don't you'll actually end up eating more during the day.
I like to watch my weight, not because I want to be size zero or anything, but because I only ever put weight on my tummy; when I gain weight I look like a thin person with a belly and it looks silly.
I seriously find that when I eat breakfast, I eat less during the day. I'm never tired in the morning because of not eating breakfast, since my tiredness largely relates to whether or not I actually want to get up, and whether the thing that I do when I get up is boring or interesting.
Does anyone else find this to be true?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 15 • Views: 3,045 • Replies: 13
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Sat 14 Jan, 2012 10:43 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I get really cranky by lunch if I don't eat breakfast. But since I only need to eat a bowl of cereal with skim milk for breakfast, I have no reason to skip that meal.
0 Replies

saab

Wed 18 Jan, 2012 03:16 am
If I don´t have breakfast I loose my temper.
There is a saying
Have a royal breakfast
Have a farmer´s dinner
Have a poor man´s evening meal.
That is supposed to be the healthiest way to eat.
0 Replies

ShantiFoods

Thu 3 Mar, 2016 03:04 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I eat only cereal products in my breakfast because cereal products are good for health and there are lots of vitamin and nutrition in it.
0 Replies

ElsieMcHenry

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 12:11 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Breakfast is the most important of all time food. People say we must eat breakfast like a king. Have nutrient rich food during breakfast. Do not skip breakfast as it will make you fall sick soon. Eating breakfast will boost your metabolism.
0 Replies

shanel1234

Mon 2 May, 2016 01:31 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Yes breakfast is much important than any other diet of the whole day.
0 Replies

rubbywilliams

Sun 8 May, 2016 11:57 pm
Yes, Breakfast is something that every one must have for better efficiency in our work.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 9 May, 2016 12:48 am
Yes. Breakfast is very important if one likes having a good belch before elevenses.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 9 May, 2016 02:29 am
I am much foods of nutrition health eating at first diet of the day before our work. So that way i am to the loo going much times all our day.
The Pentacle Queen

Mon 9 May, 2016 04:24 pm
@Setanta,
hahaha
ossobuco

Mon 9 May, 2016 04:30 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I tend to eat scraps in the early morning. oh, and hi..
0 Replies

HelenGreene

Tue 10 May, 2016 11:04 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
If I don't eat my breakfast I will get tired before having lunch.
0 Replies

jacklinjot

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 05:37 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Breakfast is must for health... I never missed it
tsarstepan

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 06:00 am
@jacklinjot,
jacklinjot wrote:

Breakfast is must for health... I never missed it

Past tense? You never missed it? Are you a lonely ghost with a decent wifi signal?
0 Replies