just felt like writing

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 06:36 pm
engine in my brain explains my motormouth,,,make chicks get it in even when they holding out,on the new york strip insisting on a tender chick,,,blood boil so hot she can make london broil,beef?,,dont need it im kobe,,porterhouse,,i walk into clubs promptly get ordered out,,csi came to sort it out,,me and six bouncers fought it out,,,so a couple of coroners came and brought em out,,,it looked like a foreigners slaughterhouse,,,sleepless nights as if some fool took my daughter out,,,bout to close this out,,mariano flow,,,still keeping yall high think verrazano tolls,,,my deductions are mental wealth construction...gears pumping from years of spontaneous combustion,,,shameless thugs i will plug and spark at you..from afar back of the bar verbal darts at you,,,uplift ya whole hood ratchet ya nuts,,,twist em real tight now go try and give a ****,,,im a westminster dog you a pooch in a purse...i will put a group in a hearse,,,flow is disgusting with usage of hurt,,,my lifes disgusting its all music and work,,,no bricks when i build for you fam,,,that would be hard to happen like rebuilding japan,,,just using some dirt...cleaners flow i got to starch and press em,,mandingo flow chicks learn your lessson,,,******* with these babies means post partum depression,,seems to decrease when the heats increased on em,,lyrics?,,pawn em,,then you can stop the obsession of being a beast,,,the ill flow founder,,real flow mad bill fold counter,,,the relentless rebounder vodoo tribal ****,,,dip the pen in dodoo and you still couldnt write ****!!!,,i gets the job done ala mob enforcers,,chicks cleaning buildings willing to rob they bosses,,im an asset to my race like foodstamps,,,give mc's the blues like sleepaway blues camps,,,,holla
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,572 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 07:41 pm
@shutdownpow,
Agenbyte of Inwyt
shutdownpow

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 08:28 pm
@farmerman,
okay farmerman,,,care to explain what that means,,,im lost
farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 08:35 pm
@shutdownpow,
Try to incorporate some JAmes Joyce into your rap. It would be verry cool. I think that he meant it as a reference to a "Prick of Consience" by a quite incompetent chronicler named (Something, I forget his first name) Of Northgate.
Im sure there are Joyce scholars on the board who also like rap.
I actually enjoy the free verse and rgyme lines of rap. When its done well its as good as any poesy out there. HOWEVER, having said that, most rap is Kee rap. Self obsessed junk where the main thing is to self extol how great is the rapper performing. Thats bullshit. The good stuff is some of the rap done by Indian tribal members, they rap from a sense of community rather than a point of insufferable narcissism.
shutdownpow

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 08:50 pm
@farmerman,
mmmmm,,,interesting take on it,,and i enjoy and adhere good advice,,but truthfully my freestyle raps are strictly for fun and wordplay and to see if people can see the obscure references i tend to make,,,now if i want to get serious,,,james joyce might be a tadover my peoples head,lol can post some poems that might be a lil more fitting for the forum on which you speak,,,will visit that page tomorrow,,,,thanx for the feedback,,be well
farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 09:27 pm
@shutdownpow,
will watch for it.
0 Replies