A deep problem and my personal reflection

sky11

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 12:43 am
The author, I was born in 1980s; In university period, a casual scientific problem caused me a few years of thinking, I wrote this important article after summarize my thoughts. Thanks for reading!
Text: The first statement is such a fact, lives are in the physical world evolved, Evolution is one of the basic science laws to describe lives evolving. I have a strange idea, when the world had not evolved lives, then how to describe the objective law of lives evolution? (such as evolution), Have they been prepared for future lives god had designed? Or are there other reasons?

Let us analyze the reasons from the two sentences following, it is happening in our daily life very common, but a scene. 1. The electric cup filled with water, powered on for a few minutes, water will boiling. 2. On things above, We can have a simple explanation from the Micro Perspective. When the power on, nickel chrome nucleus, unbound electron and other particles what constitutes the resistance wire, their average speed increasing, their energy being more. And the iron atoms contacted with nickel atoms, Their energy in the collision increasing, and iron atoms transfer their energy to the contiguous water molecules. The water molecules average energy increasing, higher and higher. And in the macroscopic view, it’s the rising temperature of water, eventual boiling.
1 and 2 the two sentences describe phenomenon natures are the same, but we want to dig out from the focus on such a message, it’s our brain summarize microscopic particles and complex behaviors and come down to macro things simple change role. Such as the great number of water molecules are summarized by us and be simplified as a pot of water, a huge amount of nickel chrome atoms are summarized by us and come down to a resistance wire, a pot of water boiling after power on a period of time. It’s that we summarize extremely large amounts of all kinds of microscopic particles in the electric field under the action of complex behaviors of complex changes and come down to. So, 1 is 2 be summarized and simplified. But the human brains summarization and simplification are not limited to such a simple thing, but throughout all aspects of human life, even our minds of the world and the universe.
I write a summary that mean:
The objective real world (the true pure universe) + the human brains summarization and simplification = (our minds of the world and the universe, the universe appears from books and TVs, has mountains and canyons, Multicoloured world of the universe)
If you are a scientist and philosopher who want to reveal the true features of the universe, get the most essential and primitive universe, It must use the above formula, remove the summarization and simplification factors of brain, to get the most true original universe, otherwise, it is not necessary. But personally I value string theory (string theory is that: string is the smallest unit of the world)
The essential of the universe is made up of only strings in the world, no atoms, no molecules, no lives, no mountains, and no seas; no quantum theory, no molecular theory, and no evolution theory, etc; these beings and theories of the human brain are processed, it is more complex and more microscopic mechanisms be summarized and simplified. And the evolution theory is the product of the human brain summarize and simplify many particles complex behaviors, it’s not what god already had designed to prepare.

Can you understand my meaning? Is it fluence?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 902 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 05:22 am
No, it is not fluent. I might understand your meaning, but it is insufficiently coherent for me to be sure.
0 Replies