Diane and Sally Dog went to dog park with Butrflynet & BBB

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2011 11:09 am
Butrflynet has been taking our doggies Dolly and Madison to the near by dog park for two months. It took about a month for the dogs to become friendly to the other dogs because they had never been around other dogs. Dolly adjusted faster than Madison. Finally, they began playing with the other dogs and running around the park.

Yesterday, Wednesday, Diane and Sally dog bundled up and came to the park with our dogs. Diane walked around the park with Sally before a lot of other dogs arrived. Sally seemed to get along with them with growls from time to time. Diane met some nice folks and one sweet neighbor boy of ours. Sally played with his dog, Boss.

Diane said she wants to start taking Sally to the park every day if the weather is good. I know she had a good time.

I decided to attempt to walk on the park grounds. I used one crutch and was able to walk carefully across the uneven mulch topped ground to one of the several benches. It was fun to watch the funny antics of all the dogs. They all seem to get along.

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 905 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2011 11:12 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Wonderful!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2011 11:15 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
nice, next time you see them give diane a hug for me and sally dog a pat on the head

or vice versa if they'd prefer
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2011 11:30 am
@djjd62,
Butrflynet will bring her camera next time Diane and Sally are at the park and get some pictures of the doggies' fun and all of the nice people. She has already taken a lot of films of Dolly and Madison playing. It will be great to get some of Diane and Sally.

BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 01:42 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
The dogs had so much fun yesterday that they played in the park for two hours instead of just one.

BBB
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 02:08 pm
Sounds fun! Do take pictures next time!
ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 02:12 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
It's great to hear that the dogs are getting out and socializing - fun for everyone.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 03:06 pm
@ehBeth,
What we are enjoying the most is that Diane is having fun.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 03:07 pm
@littlek,
Butrflynet is looking for her camera right now.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 09:43 am
@ehBeth,
Butrflynet said yesterday that she started flinging her new dog gadget that shoots the ball quite far. Before Dolly, Madison and Sally doggies could reach the ball, a big Lab dog with long sharp teeth grabbed it and popped it. Poor ball. Diane was glad BFN still had three more balls to toss. The Lab didn't get them.

Picture of the ball tosser:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=dog+ball+tosser&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=792&bih=389&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3302511022021749914&sa=X&ei=ijD_TsulDqOjiALNlMXADg&ved=0CFQQ8gIwAQ

BBB
0 Replies