BDV

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 08:02 pm
hi all, i been on here a few years, and hate to put private stuff public, but i am lost and need help.

a few years ago my missus went out saying she would be back in an hour, she never returned that nite, meanwhile my 14 year old daughter came home very drunk, i put her to bed. she woke up the next morning screaming and roaring at me and phoned the police saying i was beating her up (a lie) i got arrested and parolled under condition that i never come home. I left and went to another country for 1 and half years.

Now after the charges were dropped (1 year latter) i came home after 1 and half years but my missus keeps disappearing on me and not coming home.

I have accussed her of many things but it happens every month near to her cycle, shes 41, i trust her when she is saying nothing happens but she keeps justifying her actions by making up lies for things that didn't happen.

i luv her very much and believe her stories, but just last week she left the house in her pjamas at 5 am while i was sleeping on a thurs and didn't return til sunday. As far as i know she drunk constantly and took drugs also.

Please help i dont know what to do, is it a hormone problem or am i getting messed about.. i dont want to lose her..... but why should i trust her when she disappears so often?????

BTW we have 2 daughters and a son aged 22, 16 and 7. i dont want to abandon my son again.. Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 905 • Replies: 2
No top replies

MMarciano

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 09:17 pm
@BDV,
Your wife doesn’t come home for a few days; you have a 14-year-old daughter that comes home drunk. Have you considered counseling?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 09:22 pm
@BDV,
Quote:
she woke up the next morning screaming and roaring at me and phoned the police saying i was beating her up (a lie) i got arrested and parolled under condition that i never come home. I left and went to another country for 1 and half years.

Parole usually means you are serving the remainder of a sentence outside of prison.

What were you convicted of to have earned a parole?
0 Replies