4
   

What Do we Need to do to get us Some Topless Protest?

 
 
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 12:51 pm
Why should the Ukrainians have all the fun of the Femen movement, cute young girls with the breasts on display and often with the classy touch of flowers on their heads? What do we get from our feminists? ....shrill puritans uttering the nonsense "rape is rape" and so called "slut walks" of guys and gals normally looking particularly non slutty .

It ain't fair!

http://verybadfrog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Femen-supporting-Japan-7.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 6,164 • Replies: 38
Topic Closed

 
DrewDad
 
  5  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
You could move.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:05 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

You could move.


I would rather improve America tyvm.
Green Witch
 
  5  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Are you saying we don't have enough illegal sex trafficking in the US? Not enough young women and girls being kidnapped into prostitution rings to make you happy? That seems to be what started this, although the topless girls seem to be a small minority of the protestors.
DrewDad
 
  5  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

DrewDad wrote:

You could move.


I would rather improve America tyvm.

I'm absolutely convinced that your moving to another country would improve America.
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:17 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Are you saying we don't have enough illegal sex trafficking in the US? Not enough young women and girls being kidnapped into prostitution rings to make you happy? That seems to be what started this, although the topless girls seem to be a small minority of the protestors.


The particular grievance of the Femen's is not relevant, as the American Feminists never lack for things to complain about. My point is that for entertainment and "wow" factor the Americans could learn a thing or two from the Ukrainians. This would be a sure fired way to improve the bad reputation of the American Feminists.
Butrflynet
 
  2  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:25 pm
There have already been some topless protests at Occupy Wall Street. Most conservative outlets hyped it up as being nothing but attention grabbers. I'm surprised you missed it.
Green Witch
 
  4  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
I have no idea why you think we need this. Don't you have enough young girl porn to look at on the internet? Many of those young girls you oogle have probably been beaten and raped prior to their photos being taken. I'm sure that thought alone is giving you a hard-on.
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:32 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

I have no idea why you think we need this. Don't you have enough young girl porn to look at on the internet? Many of those young girls you oogle have probably been beaten and raped prior to their photos being taken. I'm sure that thought alone is giving you a hard-on.


Beauty always improves the quality of my day, you can never have too much. From the pics it appears out of courtesy only the good looking and young Ukrainian females take off their tops, that however is an ideal that I feel certain that we Americans could not uphold.
George
 
  3  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:33 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
You could move.
I would rather improve America tyvm.
I'm absolutely convinced that your moving to another country would improve America.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:34 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

There have already been some topless protests at Occupy Wall Street. Most conservative outlets hyped it up as being nothing but attention grabbers. I'm surprised you missed it.


"SOME" being a couple? I missed that. Good to hear though, maybe like the "Arab Spring" movement this one will too be on our home turf eventually.
0 Replies
 
Green Witch
 
  5  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye, the problem is you don't come across on this forum as a guy who just likes checking out good looking women. Women (even feminists) don't have a problem with that. You do come across as a pervert who is more into the degrading and disrespecting of females. It's creepy. I think you get the hackles up of people like DrewDad because he is the father to two young girls and you're the type he wants to protect his daughters from. I have the same reaction as an aunt to a gaggle of young nieces who are entering the dating and work world. I don't want them to bring home someone like you at the holidays. Maybe other people might disagree with me here, but as woman you set off my red flags of warning.
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:05 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
but as woman you set off my red flags of warning.
My argument is that this is only because you have gotten used over the years to your men being compliant to females and making extreme efforts to be non threatening towards females. This is an unnatural state of masculinity, one which I do not care to comply with.
DrewDad
 
  4  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
In other words, you prefer to be threatening.

Which is exactly the problem.
Green Witch
 
  4  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
I come from a large family of very strong, confident men and women. Past and present men in my family have been very successful in politics and business, they encouraged the women in their lives to be part of that success and strike out in their own right. Everyone benefitted. The other men in my life have never needed to be non-threatening or compliant because they were respected and loved by me for their strong character and intelligence. You on the other hand come across as impotent douche-bag who cowers at the thought of a real woman coming near you. What's your excuse? Mommy spank you too much?
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:23 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
In other words, you prefer to be threatening.


In other words you deal with me, the full scope of my will and desires, you dont deal with the oppressed and passive male you might be used to dealing with. If that is a problem for you then I dont give a ****, I get my appetites supplied by consensual (my definition) adult relationships, which is all that you have the right to demand of me.
boomerang
 
  6  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm thinking that maybe the men in the Ukraine don't think that every girl who dresses or acts provocatively "is asking for it" so it's okay to rape her like (some) American men seem to think.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:34 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
You on the other hand come across as impotent douche-bag who cowers at the thought of a real woman coming near you.


You are going to think what you want to think, and since I am the subject matter expert on me your opinion is worth very little when compared to mine. Nor is it worth the opinion of the women in my life. I continue to be amazed and the presumption and arrogance of people online people who think I might be interested in their guesses about what my reality is.
0 Replies
 
Green Witch
 
  3  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:43 pm
Quote:
I get my appetites supplied by consensual (my definition) adult relationships.


Italics mine. You have no idea how much that sentences tells us.
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:45 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Quote:
I get my appetites supplied by consensual (my definition) adult relationships.


Italics mine. You have no idea how much that sentences tells us.


Unlike Firefly I have defined the word as I use it. It is not my fault if you dont pay attention well enough to know what I am saying.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » What Do we Need to do to get us Some Topless Protest?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/28/2021 at 03:58:45