this is for the white members here...what comes to mind when you hear the word Muffy used in slang?

hingehead

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:37 pm
Speaking as an african american woman I'm deeply concerned by the turn this conversation is taking. Repent now.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:54 pm
@hingehead,
but what do you think of when you hear the word Muffy?
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:55 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
the brothers ought'a make a po'k chop outen him.

You have a dirty mind. I know what that means IDIOT--you are talking about homosexuals. These brothers ARE GAY! It is wrong to be GAY--my pastor, Miss Hips has said we were meant to be MOROSE. Since becoming bored-again I have been MOROSE EVERY SINGLE DAY.

You are APATHETIC and you will never pass Go or collect $200. I should pray for you but my prayer card is filled for the day. Maybe tomorrow, but DON'T COUNT ON IT FUDGETITS!

I think those Muffy sorority sisters are EVIL, they use mascara. The Bible says, "An eye for an eye..." it does not mention MASCARA. I don't think of those things, it is bad to think of such things, it leads to EYE-SHADOW and then you go to HELL. They have NO air-conditioning there. Miss Hips says hot flashes come from thinking about eye makeup. HOT FLASHES ARE A SIGN OF SIN! I asked God to take away my hot flashes. I have achieved perfect INCONTINENCE.

Will those wealthy sorority girls have any furry animals as pets? I need to know this.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 08:10 pm
@hingehead,
Is this a racist thread? Are you one of those Aunt Jemimas, always going on about how the blck man this and white man that? How we can even be sure you're African-American. You could be Jewish.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 09:23 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I think Muffy sounds like the perfect name for a pet chihuahua.

Oops! Just read the thread title in full. I have pure, unadulterated Slavic blood running around my veins. Do I qualify as a "white member"? Confused
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 09:59 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

Oops! Just read the thread title in full. I have pure, unadulterated Slavic blood running around my veins. Do I qualify as a "white member"? Confused

Only marginally, msolga. You're on probation Laughing Laughing Laughing
(says the local Latvian)
msolga

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 10:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Smile

So you're probably a blonde then, Lusty Andrew?

Which gives you a definite advantage, let's face it, over us swarthy A2K types! Razz
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 10:26 pm
@msolga,
My hair these days is snowy white. It used to be a light brown, never really blond. And I'm swarthier than you'd think -- I tan like Gypsy, never burn or
get "red-skinned." I think somewhere among my ancestors was a rogue Tartar from Ghengis's Golden Horde. Drunk
msolga

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 10:29 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
I think somewhere among my ancestors was a rogue Tartar from Ghengis's Golden Horde. Drunk

Well boo hiss to you then, I say! Wink Razz

Descendant of pure Slavic peasant stock here.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 10:35 pm
@msolga,
I have some documented Deutsches DNA. My grandmother was known to be the illegitimate daughter of the local Baron's eldest son. Well, at least it's titled nobility. Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
msolga

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 10:38 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Well half your luck, Andrew!

Can you (illegitimately, even) use that title for your own purposes?
It could come in very handy! Wink
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 10:43 pm
@msolga,
With a bar sinister on the 'scutcheon, perhaps? No thank you.
msolga

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 10:45 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Ah, you are a honorable person.

I always knew it! Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 07:39 am
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

I think Muffy sounds like the perfect name for a pet chihuahua.

Have you or any of your ancestors slaughtered anyone of a different racial, ethnic or religious background for the acquisition of their real estate in the name of God? NURTURE as well as nature, ya know.
Lash

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 08:46 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Due to an unfortunate remark by my uncle circa 1977 to the ladies' cotillion at the country club, 'muff' in any of its variations brings to my white mind: a bushy vajayjay.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 08:47 am
@Lash,
sounds like me and your uncle could have been drinking buddys.

Lash

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 08:47 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
He was a pot dealer. Smile
Lash

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 08:49 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Oh come on! I have faith in you!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 08:49 am
@Lash,
me too, once upon a time Very Happy
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 08:55 am
Muff is actually a small town in Donegal, Ireland and believe it or not they have a diving club.
http://www.muffdivingclub.ie/
So if you're ever in the Emerald Isle make sure you do some Muff diving.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQKBPHkr9rq_6FGRkQzA139oNjaYuZICk5DxLuomJYIhpUQuLk

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsI6FIY1d2kpjs2KKSgEMv264FUx2H081tshkznX5FmLDioflV
0 Replies