Have you got the new BF3?

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 12:34 am
The new battlefield 3 has been released, Have you got it yet? Or do you prefer the fw3?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,653 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 01:35 pm
@martines,
Haven't played either one of them.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 02:05 pm
@martines,
No, but I just got Arkham City and it is amazing. I played the opening scene then put it away for Christmas since it is supposed to be a Christmas present for the kids, but it's hard not to sneak it out at night.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 02:43 pm
@engineer,
What's the premise in that game? Is it strategy, adventure, shoot 'em up or a Sims clone?

engineer

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 03:02 pm
@Butrflynet,
Arkham City is the new title in the Batman series. (The first was Batman: Arkham Asylum.) The goal of the Batman creators was to allow the user to be Batman the detective, Batman the hero, Batman the avenger so you have to look for clues to figure out what the bad guys are about, use stealth to sneak around to save the weak and when push to shove, use your fists, cape and cleaver bat tools to really kick some butt. Of course true Batman fans know that he never kills anyone although some serious broken bones may be in the offering. Completely appropriate for ages 10 and up if you are looking for holiday gifts. I think the Wal Mart version includes the entire first game (still worth your $50) as a bonus while the Game Stop version includes an add-in that allows you to play some aspects as Cat Woman.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 03:05 pm
@engineer,
Sounds like my kind of game. I'll have to see if there is a PC version. Thanks.
engineer

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 06:41 pm
@Butrflynet,
Here's the new one, but I'd go with the old one for $15 to start. Both star voice actor Mark Hamill as the Joker for you SW nerds out there.

If you don't mind a little blood, Assassin's Creed 2 is one of the best games ever and is so historically detailed that you will be looking up the mentioned characters and dreaming of a trip to northern Italy. Newegg is selling AC1 and AC2 as a package deal for $10. AC1 is interesting but weaker than AC2. While they are rated M, I found both to be fine for children over 10.
0 Replies

samual

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:56 am
@martines,
I bought the battle field 3 before 2 days ago which price is 3499 in indian currency.It is an excellent game.great graphics and outrageous sound quality.And I just got Arkham City and it is amazing. I played the opening scene then put it away for Christmas since it is supposed to be a Christmas present for the kids, but it's hard not to sneak it out at night.
0 Replies