Sexually unsatisfied, damaging our relationship

connella

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 10:23 pm
@That-Guy,
Im having the same problem! Except I'm a female. My boyfriend
of two years is snoring next to me after a good orgasm and I am awake and unsatified. I lost my virginity to him and at first it hurt and I expected that, and then I got used to it and it stopped hurting. Now I'm waiting for the pressure to kick in and NOTHING. Its been 8 months since I lost my virginity and I am soooo bored! I've talk to him about it and all he does is thrust harder, which just makes it uncomfortable and even less enjoyable... I am contemplating taking a break from him to see if Its me or him. I LOVE him and everything else is good. Honestly im coming to the conclusion that every key isn't for every lock, if u know what I mean, and people like you and me need to move on Sad
0 Replies

saveme

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 03:52 am
@That-Guy,
dude I've been there she will cum and just leave me unfinished unsatisfied my problem is why is everyone sympathetic when the gender complaining bout this is opposite of male ......ugh **** the human race i think I'll do like everyone else and be come more self concerned my conclusion/advice be more selfish to everyone else think first no one is so stupid that they would think that everything is as it appears to be at first glance come on even words have more than one meaning to the guy base on your question this will be hard for you cause you don't seem to be the selfish type but be more selfish it will make u feel a lot better just do more activities for your self that's all well peace im out
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 02:44 pm
I will repeat - you have 2 different sexual appetites. I don't know how many times I have heard this complaint from friends - both men and women - and it can be a real problem in the future.

Her's is lower than yours. You will get bored shortly.

Do this gal a favor and let her go find someone more to her temperment.

0 Replies

saveme

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 03:26 pm
@saveme,
i tried it she just clings harder
0 Replies

seattle2be

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 10:49 am
@That-Guy,
I see where you are coming from. I am getting divorced for that reason. My soon to be ex is everything a woman can ask for. Except there is no romance and no sex. Outside of that it is wonderful. Probably why took so long for me to say something and for us to split up. But it is very hard later down the marriage especially once kids come into the picture to keep up romance and sexual gratification. It does get boring and monotonous and you find yourself wondering how you can live the rest of your life like this. I would maybe try to make up some seduction game to see where she takes it or just outright talk to her about why she doesn't initiate stuff. I would have been responsive had someone asked me that but it was never viewed as an issue until too late. Ask her what her greatest fantasy is then find a way to live it out.
0 Replies