• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 719 • Replies: 5
No top replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 11:34 am
@gungasnake,
More crap from somebody who's probably never set foot in Gaza or for that matter Israel.
Look Gunga if you were born in Gaza you'd hate Israel, yeah? DOH. So what's your point.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 01:01 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
The point is that the speaker in this video was once a brain-washed libtard just like you but he somehow or other managed to educate/think his way out of that bag. I'm an optimist; I honestly believe more brain-washed libtards are capable of thinking their way out of it and I am trying to help with some of these posts on A2K.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 01:17 pm
@gungasnake,
Go **** yourself you ignorant prick. I've no great sympathy or love of the Palestinians, I've seen first hand what the PLO are capable of doing. But unlike you, you ******* retard I also have no great love of the Zionist Israelis because unlike you I've seen first hand what the IDF are capable of as well. The fact of the matter is you put the Israelis on a higher moral ground than the Palestinians. This is wrong because the Israelis are every bit as brutal and savage as any Palestinian organisation. I watched an Izzi tank shell a residential house one day in Lebanon and I screamed at the gunner "what the **** are you doing? there's women and children in there" and he grinned at me and said "so what, they are arabs". So Gunga you ******* armchair warrior don't ******* tell me the Izzis are any better than the Palestinians because their not, there's savagery and lies on all sides. Idiot.

Oh and just as a matter of interest if the Israelis were doing to my people what their doing to the Palestinians, I'd be fighting back too.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 03:36 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Like I say, I've given you an example of somebody who was in your situation and managed to think his way out of it.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 03:50 pm
@gungasnake,
You have NO real idea what you're talking about. It's all just words to you.
0 Replies