what gives her the right to do this to me

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:27 am
ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.
View best answer, chosen by bam52468
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:36 am
Please call CPS and report back.
0 Replies
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:43 am
Is this damn cry baby back again?
0 Replies
  Selected Answer
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:46 am
So you don't like the answers you got from your original posting of this one sided story, you think by reposting it again, you will get more sympathetic answers here?!

If you want to be treated like a young adult then you MUST take responsibility for your own actions. Stop placing the blame of what you claimed you did in your own described words onto others.

Apologize SINCERELY to your mother FIRST. Apologize to your brother and be the better half of the pair of your sibling pair ( apologize even if he started it. Throw him off his game and earn his respect).

Then calmly and reasonably talk to your mother about her emotional overreaction in public.

Tell her that you are once again sorry for the wrongs you have committed during that fiasco. Promise her AND back it up with actions that you will not only ACT your age that you will act even more mature then that especially when you are in public. Then politely discuss how her disparaging overreaction made you feel when you were deeply embarrassed in public.

Try and get a promise from your mother to react to any future incident in more of a level headed fashion. The relationship between you and your mother and perhaps even your brother should improve.
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:49 am
This ****** won't stop pming me. I'm not interested in your messed up life Goldman. **** off!!!!
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:51 am
Same here, just got one a page long!
0 Replies
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:51 am
bam52468 wrote:
I have a right to drive?.

no, driving is a privilege, that's why you need a licence to do it

i however will give you permission to drive if you promise to drive at a high rate of speed (100 miles an hour should do it), head on into a cinder block wall (please make sure the air bags are disabled and don't wear a seat belt)
0 Replies

Related Topics

The end of men - Discussion by FreeDuck
Are women a minority? - Discussion by DrewDad
Do Women Sexualize Themselves? - Question by lizaveta
Name the most dangerous woman in the United States - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
Are Women free of Converture laws today? - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
Why are some women attracted to bad men? - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
What can women do better than men? - Question by Robert Gentel
Women through the Ages - Discussion by George
50 Great Things About Women Over 50 - Discussion by Robert Gentel
  1. Forums
  2. » what gives her the right to do this to me
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/05/2023 at 08:49:15