JGoldman10 is back - did you all miss me?

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:21 am
@MMarciano,
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN COMPROMISING MY BELIEFS AS A CHRISTIAN. I AM NOT GOING TO DENY GOD IN FRONT OF OTHERS.

JESUS GOT MAD AT SINNERS. HE SAID TO HATE SIN AND REBUKE SIN OPENLY.

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHRISTIANS EXPRESSING OURSELVES AS CHRISTIANS AND TLELLING PEOPLE WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS?

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ANTAGONIZING AND ATTACKING CHRISTIANS LIKE ME?

I DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE FORMER AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LATTER AND IF YOUR ANSWER TO THE FORMER IS YES AND THE LATTER NO THEN YOU, SIR , ARE OF THE DEVIL.

PEOPLE HAVE ACCUSED ME OF LACKING SOCIAL GRACES - IF PEOPLE HERE THINK I LACK SOCIAL GRACES THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM- I AM BEING MYSELF.

JESUS SAID TO FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN - I DON'T COME HERE TO STIR PEOPLE UP - PEOPLE SHOULD EITHER RESPECT WHAT I SAY OR IGNORE IT. I AM NOT A TROLL.

I WILL ASK AGAIN - YOU ARE OKAY WITH NON-CHRISTIANS TRYING TO BOTHER ME, WHEN I KEEP ASKING AND TELLING THEM NOT TO DO CERTAIN THINGS?
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:26 am
@Questioner,
ARE YOU A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN QUESTIONER? PLEASE ANSWER THAT - SERIOUSLY.

A LOT OF PEOPLE CLAIM TO KNOW THE BIBLE- THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM SAVED.

THE WORD SAYS THE DEVIL IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. YOU, SIR, ACT LIKE A DEVIL.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. IF YOU ARE SAVED THEN YOU DO NOT LIKE CHRIST. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO CHASTISE OR CONDEMN SOMEONE.

JESUS CONVICTED PEOPLE HE DIDN'T CONDEMN THEM.

I DON'T GO AROUND MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS ON YOU.

I KNOW FAR MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE THAN YOU DO. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME - SO YOU NEED THE SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DEVIL.

NO ONE ASKED YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL OPINION OR WHAT YOU THOUGHT - YOU IDIOT.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:39 am
I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN:

Even when CHRIST FACED AND CONFRONTED HIS ENEMIES - the scribes, chief priests and he teachers/elders of the law HE CONVICTED THEM to let them know that what THEY were doing was WRONG.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:41 am
@MMarciano,
I DO NOT DESERVE BEING PERSECUTED BY NON-CHRISTIANS. I KNOW WHO I AM IN GOD - SHUT UP YOU LYING DEVIL. IN JESUS' NAME I REBUKE YOUR BEHAVIOUR.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:45 am
YOU CLOWNS NEED TO STOP TRYING TO CRITICIZE.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:47 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I DO NOT DESERVE BEING PERSECUTED BY NON-CHRISTIANS

You mean that only Christians get to torture/persecuted you?

As good a reason to become a believer that I had ever hear of.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:49 am
@BillRM,
I DON'T DESERVE TO BE PERSECUTED BY ANYONE AND THAT INCLUDES OTHER PEOPLE PROFESSING TO BE CHRISTIANS.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 01:07 am
@JGoldman10,
I guess it's pretty late over there, nothing to do but go nutzoid at the computer screen? You could have tried drawing something, but that would be constructive, instead you want to show people how mental you are.

You need to go to the toilet.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 01:14 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I DON'T DESERVE TO BE PERSECUTED BY ANYONE

You are not being persecuted, you're the one doing the persecution. JCboy is a really nice bloke, and you've sent him nothing but hate. Jesus talked about love. You know only hate. If Christ ever comes back you'll be one of the first to nail him back up again.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 06:05 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I DON'T DESERVE TO BE PERSECUTED BY ANYONE [/b].

no but you do deserve to be shot , gagged, hog tied and given some electro-shock therapy. There is something seriously wrong with you and I do not understand why you are around, why you enjoy abuse and why you exist. As off as you appear online, you strike me as someone who may consider suicide as a resolution to your life because your own personal thought process is so off, it does not even create a normal conversation just to say hi to you.

You know you are being pathetic, and you know you are a powerless waste and you know that you are only perpetuating stuff just to get attention. You need serious psychological help and you need to stop trying to justify yourself by knowingly and repeatedly pushing peoples buttons.

People like you are a reject to society because you continually attempt to stand in a false sense of power. It is always being the liar in the group and KNOWING you are, but keeping up the facade that you are not. This repeated self abuse by pushing people to insult you is absolutely pathetic, tiresome and one of the stupidest modes of communication possible.

Not to mention the people who keep pushing you, feeding into you and baiting you. It is like tripping a racer at the special Olympics just for fun. I do not understand why people are steady putting effort into arguments with you, trying to insult you even more, or enjoying themselves while they verbally abuse you. This "jgoldman" personality is an odd phenomenon and one that may never end . Frankly it is freaking me out in a very sad way.

You need help. You need to be ignored. You need to stop trying to wear the " im right " helmet. You need better social skills. And you need therapy.

Its amazing how many people enjoy beating the dumb.
Linkat

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 06:51 am
@JGoldman10,
JESUS GOT MAD AT SINNERS. HE SAID TO HATE SIN AND REBUKE SIN OPENLY.

I am not sure so much that Jesus got mad at sinners - true hate the sin, but not the sinner. I believe Jesus would not be mad at a sinner, but would want to help the sinner. If that were the case, Jesus would be mad at you too - as we all sin.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 06:54 am
@JGoldman10,
Your behavior and comments are not Christian-like. You should not be swearing and yelling (capital letters) - you can talk about your faith and what you believe in a positive manner without swearing and shouting. I think if you are truly trying to be a Christian and maybe being a witness to Him, you would try to teach people of the faith rather than cram it down their throats. And within the manner that you do.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:20 am
@shewolfnm,
Shewolfnm frankly this strange relationship between JG and the rest of us seems to me a win win.

He enjoy acting like a crazy and strange religion nut and playing the victim and we enjoy kicking him.

Kind of a wonderful S&M relationship.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:20 am
@BillRM,
Laughing Laughing

great point.....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:21 am
@BillRM,
and thats funny... because that is exactly how I see him...
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:50 am
@JGoldman10,
The biggest problem with your incoherent ramblings is you keep insisting you’re a Christian, which is pathetic in itself. You’re the most pathetic excuse for a Christian; you belong with the likes of Fred Phelps.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:52 am
@MMarciano,
I'm upset that he's not had a go at my riddle. Does any one else want a bash? Here's a clue, the answer rhymes with thumb.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Here's a riddle for you. I really like 'gay, if I can't get hold of it I make do with cock'. What am I talking about?

Just in case you missed it.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:54 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

ARE YOU A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN QUESTIONER? PLEASE ANSWER THAT - SERIOUSLY.

I have answered this seriously many times. I am a Christian.

Quote:
A LOT OF PEOPLE CLAIM TO KNOW THE BIBLE- THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM SAVED.

Agreed. And I believe you are one of them. I don't say this with any kind of joy in my heart, so don't misinterpret that. You are full of rage, anger, and hatred. There can't be any room for the Spirit there.

Quote:
THE WORD SAYS THE DEVIL IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. YOU, SIR, ACT LIKE A DEVIL.

The majority of the scriptures you've put forward as your reason for not listening to what other people say about your behavior have been misquotes, out of context, or simply not existent anywhere in the bible.

If I were the 'accuser of the brethren' as Satan is referred to in Revelations, I would be condemning all Christians everywhere. I am not. I AM condemning your behavior as a "Christian" here on this forum. The fact that there has yet to be one minute where you've appeared to actually reflect on what's being said rather than throwing around condemnations left and right pushes me to believe that you are either so deep in sin as to be beyond counsel or a heretic.

Quote:
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. IF YOU ARE SAVED THEN YOU DO NOT LIKE CHRIST. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO CHASTISE OR CONDEMN SOMEONE.

You can't be saved and not like Christ. It doesn't work that way. A Christian would know that. I am not acting, I am confronting. I'm far from perfect, but when those imperfections are pointed out to me I'm willing to admit them and repent of them. Something you seem incapable of.

Quote:

False. Jesus is God. God condemns those that are sinful and haven't accepted grace and repented. Period.
Conviction comes from the Holy Spirit.

Quote:
I DON'T GO AROUND MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS ON YOU.

I believe about 25 words back you called me the Devil. You don't think that's a personal attack? It's also not even close to the first time you've said such a thing.

Quote:
I KNOW FAR MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE THAN YOU DO. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME - SO YOU NEED THE SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DEVIL.

Here's a quote for you, in context and all.
Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

You claim to know the bible? Great. Lots of people know the bible. You claim to know it better than me? That is entirely possible. I'm still fairly young in my belief all things considered. However, you misquote it constantly, take texts out of context so that you can abuse people that disagree with you . . . your works and words here speak all I need to know about you.

Quote:
NO ONE ASKED YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL OPINION OR WHAT YOU THOUGHT - YOU IDIOT.

You claim to be a Christian. You come into a public forum and behave this way. That demands a response from others, period. If you feel maligned I'll happily talk to you in private chat about it. As all you seem to private message me is more of the above, I guess here is where it will take place for now.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 09:08 am
@JGoldman10,
You know what I find amusing is if there was a 3 in one Christian god who, even those all powerful, is doing battle with the Devil JG would clearly be a agent of the old evil one himself.

How better to attack the faith of people as by having men such as JG going around claiming that they are role models for what Christians stand for and at the same time spreading hate and bigotry in the name of God far and wide.

Ok JG by employing the god given gift of human logic you had been unmasked by me as either a human agent of the devil or as a minor demon with internet access in hell.

So in the name of God and his son Jesus I command you to be gone.

Hmm strange no smoke from my keyboard as yet.

Would I need to dump holy water on the computer for this to work?