JGoldman10 is back - did you all miss me?

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
Yeah - I spent some time getting ORGANIZED and getting some IDEAS DEVELOPED and SOME RESEARCH done- please don't ask again.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:08 pm
so in other words you didn't actually do anything real.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 01:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
You're an IDIOT. GETTING PLOT IDEAS DEVELOPED is WORK. You have to have something WRITTEN BEFORE YOU DRAW IT UP.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 05:09 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You're an IDIOT. GETTING PLOT IDEAS DEVELOPED is WORK. You have to have something WRITTEN BEFORE YOU DRAW IT UP.

No, you're the idiot, what's real is what you can show for your efforts. Ten, that's right ten, years is way too long to bugger around with research. You will never do it. Never, never, never. This is almost as illusory as your sex life, something else that will never happen.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:01 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
YOU ARE A DEVIL AND AN UNCIRCUMSIZED PHILISTINE.

I had a dream about you last night. You tied me up and talked filthy to me. From now on I’m calling you Big Mac Daddy!

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3128/morglhallowsball.jpg
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 07:20 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Did anyone here actually miss me?

I didn't really notice you were gone, so that must mean I didn't miss you. Was I supposed to miss you?
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 07:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

If people don't like me, that's their problem. People didn't like JESUS.

are you comparing yourself to jesus? wow, hypocrite. enjoy hell.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:46 pm
@hamilton,
CHRIST said if you did it UNTO THE LEAST OF MY CHILDREN YOU HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME. - Matthew 25:40.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 01:28 am
@JGoldman10,
Was he talking about circumcision?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 04:29 am
@izzythepush,
Here's a riddle for you. I really like 'gay, if I can't get hold of it I make do with cock'. What am I talking about?
RexRed

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 09:53 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

CHRIST said if you did it UNTO THE LEAST OF MY CHILDREN YOU HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME. - Matthew 25:40.
You seem to be everything Jesus was not. Intolerant (not a friend) to sinners... Yet you claim kinship? Consider who is really pulling your strings... Puppet man without a heart.

"Without love I am nothing..." NOTHING...

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 02:20 pm
@RexRed,
I don't hate people here. When someone tries imposing FILTH ON ME or SOMETHING THAT GOES AGAINST MY VIEWS AS A CHRISTIAN, I CONSIDER THAT HARASSMENT. THERE'S NOTHING CUTE OR FUNNY ABOUT THAT.

I DON'T HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT.
Questioner

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 02:24 pm
@JGoldman10,
Conversely, you also don't have to be an utter asshole to someone like that.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 02:27 pm
@Questioner,
I am NOT FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE LIKE JCBOY or CLOWNS LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO JUDGE OR BERATE CHRISTIANS OR TAKE WHATEVER WE CHRISTIANS SAY OUT OF CONTEXT AND/OR TRY TO MAKE US CHRISTIANS LOOK LIKE LAUGHINGSTOCKS AND/OR TRY TO MOCK CHRISTIANS TO SCORN.
Bug OFF.
Questioner

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 02:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Goldman, You need NO ONE to help you look like a laughingstock. You do a find job of that by yourself. And again, don't bring Christians into this. You're not one and don't know what they stand for anyway.

There's an infinite difference between being able to incorrectly spout scripture and being a Christian. That you continue to show ignorance of that fact speaks volumes.
MMarciano

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 03:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
From what I have read on here you get exactly what you deserve. And personally I think you enjoy it or you wouldn’t keep coming back for more. Either that or you’re a mental case.
hamilton

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 04:33 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am NOT FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE LIKE JCBOY or CLOWNS LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO JUDGE OR BERATE CHRISTIANS OR TAKE WHATEVER WE CHRISTIANS SAY OUT OF CONTEXT AND/OR TRY TO MAKE US CHRISTIANS LOOK LIKE LAUGHINGSTOCKS AND/OR TRY TO MOCK CHRISTIANS TO SCORN.
Bug OFF.

yet you guys are willing to stand on a street corner for over a three hours after midnight in the winter holding signs like these.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVKwgPChApWQSj4SzT4jLA9PXZ0tJTviiKfn1IyVT6dHgKjqFzCpXyVdM
I mean, dont get me wrong. I'm a christian, but I do not judge for beliefs. I judge for imposing beliefs.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:08 am
@hamilton,
Hello Hamilton. I don't do that - I pray for people. I don't have time to go rallying and I don't know if I would do that.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:10 am
@Questioner,
I AM A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN. I GOT SAVED AT A YOUNG AGE - HOW DARE YOU SAY SOME GARBAGE LIKE THAT.

I NEVER SAID I WAS PERFECT. STOP TRYING TO PASS JUDGMENT ON ME YOU UNCIRCUMISED PHILISTINE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:11 am
@MMarciano,
AND WHAT IS THAT? I AM A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN - DO IF CARE IF SOME ANTICHRISTIAN MANIACS AND BIGOTS DO NOT LIKE ME? NO.

I DON'T RECEIVE WHAT SOME DEVIL LIKE YOU THINKS I DESERVE.

0 Replies